the end of a wrl411

so i had bought a wrl411 from a fellow ratsuner and i used it as a parts car to get my rl411 back together. after the car was pretty much stripped i worked a deal with another ratsuner to trade his r16 for the back half of the wagon, uve probally seen that thread already. well i then had half off a stripped car sitting in the parking lot at work and the landlord wasnt too happy with it. so i cut out the battery tray that i needed and the coil mount(bolts seized) and then proceded to cut it to peices. i kept almost everything that unbolted off the shell. still have all the doors hood suspension front and rear and all the little shit liek headlight buckets too. the body didnt go with out getting back at me for cutting her up. when i cut the drivers rocker to the shifter hole and back to the open rear seat section it dropped on my foot and cut my big toe thru my chucks. i cursed at it and even threw some parts at it. im pretty sure its gone by now cause i had a deal with one of the guys that pics up our scrap metal to get it this morning and im sure he didnt flake. i hated to cut up a wrl but i had no choice cause i needed a motor and no one wanted in the condition i was letting it go in. but she has already given parts to 4 other datsuns and im sure a few more in the future so she didnt die in vain.

OICS

SNC00055.jpg

SNC00054.jpg

SNC00053.jpg

SNC00052.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...