FS: 15" Black Racing RS-8 style -- SoCal

Howdy all, Have been running these wheels on my Trueno for a bit, just recently swapped them out. Was going to paint them black and put them on my 510 but decided to go with 14s instead -- so time to let them go.

Fronts are 15 x 6.5 +19 (overall width 7.5")

Back space: 113mm

W/ Falken ZIEX ZE912 205/50/15

Rears are 15 x 7 +17 (overall width 8")

Back space: 120mm

W/ Falken ZIEX ZE912 195/50/15

All of the wheels are in very good condition. A few knicks on the outer rims but no curb rash.

The fronts wheels are Black Racing (BR) as can been seen in the pics.

The rears are a very similar, almost identical JDM rim (Japanese DOT stamp can be seen on front of wheels) but the sticker on the inner rim is wore off and cannot be read to identify the actually brand.

Overall the wheels look great and no interference problems. Just put them on the 510 this morning and drove them around for about 20 miles and no rubs on anything. My 510 is lowered a bit with the ZX suspension. (My fenders are rolled)

If you would like some additional pictures of anything specific let me know.

Shoot me a PM or email at: gumby_z13@hotmail.com

No problem with shipping at buyers expense. If you are in the Oceanside area and interested in taking a look let me know and we can set something up.

If paying by Paypal, buyer will cover Paypal fees.

$350 takes them away. Now that I have them on the 510 I am digging them. Somebody buy these before I decide to keep them.

002-1.jpg

Rear

010-2.jpg

Front

009-1.jpg

Front

007-2.jpg

Rear

005-1.jpg

Front

018-1.jpg

Rear

014-5.jpg

033.jpg

032-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

DSCF7940.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't much care for the look when they were on the Corolla so didn't think much of putting them on the 510. Never should have put them on. Waiting for my other wheels to arrive so these might be back up for sale here again soon...

I have only had the car for about 8 months but it has been around the L.A. area for quite a while.

I love the color of your car man hehe.

Anyways if you decide to sell them soon let me know as I am in the market. I live in Oceanside as well, drive a primer black 510 for right now.

Here is my number for them wheels, I got cash in hand, you can Txt or call what ever works the best :)

Mike - 760 - 672 - 0671

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.