NorCal Elk Grove Park Meet!!! (02/19/11)

XeroX

Well its starting to warm up, and presidents day weekend is comming up!

Lets all get together for some BBQ and maybe meet some new folks. This meet is open to any and all cars, so feel free to come out with anything! :)

Details and Location:

Meet will be on : 02/19/11 and start at 12PM

ELK GROVE REGIONAL PARK

Park Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95624

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=38.393281,-121.37419&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=18&sll=38.393311,-121.374228&sspn=0.002723,0.003428&ie=UTF8&ll=38.393311,-121.374228&spn=0.002723,0.003428&t=h&z=18

That link should show the exact location inside the park. There are gazebos there and public BBQ's that are there so we can chill in the shade, cook, eat, have some brews, whatevar!

Please let me know what you will be bringing for food as we will need meat, drinks, plates, condiments, cups, sweets, stuff for the BBQ like utensiles and coals etc.

Please keep all drifting, burn outs, and any obnoxious crap at home! Lets make this a fun and eventfull day without drama :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of us locals will b heading to L.A. for the swap meet bro. but if you do it again we will be there

Sure thing chicken wing! ;)

Ill be setting up more meets as the summer gets closer, already had a smaller one down in the Berkely marina a couple weeks ago, but i didnt advertize it NEARLY as much as i am with this meet, so this one should be bigger and better!

the meet was dope...had some local drifter love, some old friends, some new friends, some "get to know you laterz" and park recreational employees! holla! not every day you get a gator kart parked next to a vintage lambo!

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/jahoosapheth/021911%20BBQ/

I tried to care about peoples plates and edit, if i missed yours and you wana be a baby LMK

WTF! How did i not see this!? I could have actually made it to this...in my hardbody truck...510 is missing its engine at the moment...Oh well, glad to hear it turned out good!

If you guys dont mind a little extra driving we have monthly pizza meets off sunrise blvd! My link for more info!

WTF! How did i not see this!? I could have actually made it to this...in my hardbody truck...510 is missing its engine at the moment...Oh well, glad to hear it turned out good!

If you guys dont mind a little extra driving we have monthly pizza meets off sunrise blvd! My link for more info!

Dont trip lol, i rarely check this..

Look out for more meets to come! I will be setting up another one once i get lucky with the weather...sad to see a 2002 came and no 510s/datsuns though...cmon guiz! Your looking like me and MY 510 hahahaaaaa