Drinking Vs Yoga

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being what one might call an aging carpenter, I started looking into way to lengthen the life span of my back and knees. I have been practicing Yoga seriously since October. The benefits have been very startling. I am on the smallest hole on my belt, I am stronger and more flexible than I have been in years and three times a week I get to work up a sweat with the hottest women in Hood River. I have learned that it is not acceptable to drop the "F" bomb on hard posses but have been told that I bring a certain "blue collar flavor" into the studio. The vegans really love it when I wear my Mrs. Beasely's Hamburger shirt to class But I am pretty sure that I could beat any one of their skinny asses to death with a yoga mat. Namaste.

Being what one might call an aging carpenter, I started looking into way to lengthen the life span of my back and knees. I have been practicing Yoga seriously since October. The benefits have been very startling. I am on the smallest hole on my belt, I am stronger and more flexible than I have been in years and three times a week I get to work up a sweat with the hottest women in Hood River. I have learned that it is not acceptable to drop the "F" bomb on hard posses but have been told that I bring a certain "blue collar flavor" into the studio. The vegans really love it when I wear my Mrs. Beasely's Hamburger shirt to class But I am pretty sure that I could beat any one of their skinny asses to death with a yoga mat. Namaste.

After class take them out for Wadka shooters.

You might not see them from your car or in some down town locations. I ride my bike to work and use paths. Have seen a few people sleeping it off early in the morning. In the dark one morning there were a pair of legs sticking out of a bush and it had been raining. IT wasn't visible from the road and was raining. I phoned the police and they asked if the person was alright???? I said that's your job I ain't approaching someone in a bush in the dark who doesn't want company.

Guest DatsuNoob

SO, ever pull a Johnny Knoxville and had to fart in yoga class? That was seriously one of my favorite Jackass skits ever. Hilarious!

SO, ever pull a Johnny Knoxville and had to fart in yoga class? That was seriously one of my favorite Jackass skits ever. Hilarious!

So close to pulling that move last Sunday. I made a run into Ptown for The One Motorcyle Show and then hit Union Jack's afterwards. Many beers later I made it home to Hood River at 2 AM. I figured what better way to get the poison out of the system than an 8AM yoga class. I made it down to the studio smelling like stale beer and strippers just in time for class. About 40 minutes into a 90 minute class I am holding in the mother of all beer farts. I am talking eye watering, paint stripping, gagging for air variety. Some how I made it through the rest of class but couldn't get out to the truck fast enough. Moral of the story is beer will make you fart and yoga does it's best to squeeze 'em out.

So close to pulling that move last Sunday. I made a run into Ptown for The One Motorcyle Show and then hit Union Jack's afterwards. Many beers later I made it home to Hood River at 2 AM. I figured what better way to get the poison out of the system than an 8AM yoga class. I made it down to the studio smelling like stale beer and strippers just in time for class. About 40 minutes into a 90 minute class I am holding in the mother of all beer farts. I am talking eye watering, paint stripping, gagging for air variety. Some how I made it through the rest of class but couldn't get out to the truck fast enough. Moral of the story is beer will make you fart and yoga does it's best to squeeze 'em out.

Yup....

The crem della crem....trying to time some 'suttle' flatulence with the ambiance.

Then......ooooops....hash marks are a 'unexpected' given in the sporting tights.

Abort......Abort............must regroup......... :lol: :lol: