Any other Datsuns make ski hill trips?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell yeah! That's a nice z. I've had my little b210 sedan with 5 people all gear and a couple boards in the cab on the 3 hour drive to white pass. Was not fun. Car actually made it just fine but on the way out spun into a snow bank. We all just got out and picked it up though and put it back on the road hahaha good times

Back in the day(mid 80's) I used to drive from Pullman to Yakima every weekend in the 67.5 1600 with skis on the hard top. I would roll into Yakima about 8pm on Friday night and then bounce up to White Pass to hook up with my GF who had a cabin in Packwood. I would haul ass back to Pullman on Sunday night and get in around midnight. Never let me down once. I did run with 90 lbs of sand in the trunk for traction and not once did I ever get stuck. Good times.

I've made a few trips to shred the gnar in my 510. The main roads were dry, but smaller roads were still snow covered...auto-x tires made driving a bit interesting. Momentum through the slick parts was very key.

DSC03163.jpg