80s Pathfinder Rear Leaf Springs on Pickup?

Radim

I want to lower my 620 about an inch to an inch and a half more but stiffen it up at the same time.... I already have 3" blocks but really don't think 4" blocks will be safe... so....

I was looking through some thread and saw a couple that said 4x4 720 Rear Leaf springs COULD be used to lower and stiffen the rear end on a 620.

Found a ton of 2WD 720s but also came across a Older Pathfinder, Oddly enough had the same grill as a 720 nothing i've seen before... I also noticed it had De-Arched Leaf Springs in the back same as what was described on the thread (720 4x4 Springs)

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will need to notch it....

nah... on my truck, my springs were inverted (bowed up) about 3in, and i had a 3 in block.. thats when i was on the frame before i notched my truck...

the 4x4 springs with a 3in block would make it flush with the right set of wheels and tires.. youd prolly only have like 3-4 inches before the frame, but you said you had airshocks... so you can lift it whenever you need to..

I'll see if i can go back inside ( They're one of those give me a part i'll take it off you come back and pay me shops)

Definitely had a Four Square Headlight grill, and rear leaf springs, and was a Nissan.

I want to drop it as low as i can while not having to notch it which is why i want the rear to be pretty stiff, but my goal is just to barely tuck the tire or probably .25" space between tire and fender line.