interesting Formula Drift news

I don't know who all follows Formula Drift here but for those who do some of you might of read this on wrecked or speedhunters or where ever you get your drifting news, it seems that the Scion everybody thought Papadakis Racing was building, was the new Rockstar Scion for Tanner. Wow was everyone wrong! Apparently Tanner is quiting FD to concentrate more on rally and taking his place is..... *drum roll please*.... Fredric Aasbo. If you want to read more about Fredric and the new Scion go to http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011/02/10/driver-blog-fredric-aasbo-my-new-team.aspx

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if formula drift was anything close to that, i might watch, but American drifting sucks

and what drifting are you comparing to "American drifting" and what makes FD american drifting.... because there is a ton of non americans in the series

durb! so what makes american drifting american then.....

any ways... I'm done posting on this thread.... it's gotten way off topic.... if you like fd whateve... if you don't whateve... I was just trying to post some useful info up. I'm out

as I recall this section is called General Discussion and underneath is says talk about anything. and it's about a major driver and sponsor change in one of the biggest growing automotive sports

True, General Discussion covers everything. Even if I don't 'get it' myself.