hi to all from another newb

hello,

im new here. ive kinda been snoopin around for a couple of weeks looking for helpful sugestions for my truck, 620. i own a '77 620. i began the project when i was 12 after i found the truck in one of my fathers chicken barns, he was the original owner. after working on it for four years it was ready to take me for a drivin test. the instuctor was quite surprised he had to ride in a 30 year old truck with no a/c in the middle of the lovly humid louisiana summer. well enough about that. my truck is is 350z blue purle with charcole stripes that match the wheels (i was 15 when i painted it so take it easy haha). i replaced every peice of the brakes, put all new front sheet metal (it was missing), custom carpet amd bucket seats. with the help of my uncle and father i even painted it myself. after a year i blew up the enging and i pulled the l20b with a 4 speed and replaced it with a rebuilt spare l20b with a 5 speed. well know that the short noval has been writin. i finsh by saying i am glad to be here and hope i can contribute to ratsun community.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

101_0130.jpg

101_0131.jpg

101_0128.jpg

Hey Southern620, I like your truck. There's not many of these trucks around in our part of the world. I notice you are in NW Louisiana. I live in Springhill and I have a 78 620 (the blue one) and a 80 720 (L20B with 5 speed). These are not recent photos but I will take some more and post on here. I have had the blue one painted over at Raney's in Shreveport and I did a rattle can job (redish/brown primer) on "Ole Yeller". Welcome toRatsun! There are lots of great folkson here and they have helped ;me out a lot through the years with bothof my trucks. This is a great community. I read all the recent posts every day almost. Let me know if I can help with your truck. 650savag@centurylink.net

101_0130.jpg

101_0131.jpg

101_0128.jpg

Hey Southern620, I like your truck. There's not many of these trucks around in our part of the world. I notice you are in NW Louisiana. I live in Springhill and I have a 78 620 (the blue one) and a 80 720 (L20B with 5 speed). These are not recent photos but I will take some more and post on here. I have had the blue one painted over at Raney's in Shreveport and I did a rattle can job (redish/brown primer) on "Ole Yeller". Welcome toRatsun! There are lots of great folkson here and they have helped ;me out a lot through the years with bothof my trucks. This is a great community. I read all the recent posts every day almost. Let me know if I can help with your truck. 650savag@centurylink.net