West Covina Z meet!!

black240

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixer...

come to the Torrance meet tonight and possibly hang out and have a beer with Nice140Y from Canada!

dude it was nice to see yall there. Nice140Y was a pretty cool guy!! Do you know if he's gona be uploading the shots/video he took?

dude it was nice to see yall there. Nice140Y was a pretty cool guy!! Do you know if he's gona be uploading the shots/video he took?

Yah...super cool dude!

As far as I know, he went up to San Francisco on Saturday, but don't know when he'll be able to upload the pics/vids he took.

We'll just have to wait <_<

So jon when is the next one I can't wait to bring the Z out again

Well im gona be swinging by this friday, but i was hoping we could do another big one on the 18th. If im not mistaken super car sunday will be that weekend, and i wana set up a caravan to that meet!!

Yah...super cool dude!

As far as I know, he went up to San Francisco on Saturday, but don't know when he'll be able to upload the pics/vids he took.

We'll just have to wait dry.gif

dang lucky guy!! i wish i could be travelin around...instead im dealin with frikin finals :(

Where is that and what is it?

dude this meet's about 287428903749823 miles away. its out in woodland hills. its like cars and coffee but....

i just did some research, its exactly like cars and coffee LMAO

fuuuuuh.

Well anybody wana do cars and coffee this saturday?

dude this meet's about 287428903749823 miles away. its out in woodland hills. its like cars and coffee but....

i just did some research, its exactly like cars and coffee LMAO

fuuuuuh.

Well anybody wana do cars and coffee this saturday?

That's not TOO far but yeah...pretty far haha

That's not TOO far but yeah...pretty far haha

yea, i wanted to do a caravan out there mainly cuz Sunday is my uncle's day off. My grandpa was building him an old model-T hot rod, but he passed away before completing it. long story short, my uncle wants to finish my grandpa's work, but he doesn't know much about cars, and so i wanted to expose him to the whole car scene and community.