West Covina Z meet!!

black240

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys just wanted to thank you all for showing up! I think it was an awesome turnout, and not to mention everybody kicked ass!!! I hope to see yall next month! Ill be putting up pics and video coverage lata.

Thanks for posting the meet. I got to meet some new peps and there were alot of friends I don't get to see very often.

Great time I'll be back next time.

Oh yea I'm glad I didn't know where I was going cause I found Cronic tacos.

Fish tacos & a Blue Moon just works for me. :D

Thanks for posting the meet. I got to meet some new peps and there were alot of friends I don't get to see very often.

Your Z was clean as always last night!

Had a great time guys!

haha very cool! looking forward to seeing ya again!! maybe ill be able to have cronic tacos sponsor us lol

John's cars are the definition of clean! and synonymous with bad F'ing ass too! not trying to stroke you john, but it is what it is! lol

You guys are making me blush. :lol: Both cars could be better, But I don't have the time or funds to do what I want to them. :(

I agree, it was a very cool meet (says the dude with the Orange 240z). It was great seeing Ian, John, and Matt as well as meeting quite a few new (to me) folks. I think I spent a bit of time talking to Nate (gray 2+2 with original plate?) and Matt.

I would definitely attend again.

I agree, it was a very cool meet (says the dude with the Orange 240z). It was great seeing Ian, John, and Matt as well as meeting quite a few new (to me) folks. I think I spent a bit of time talking to Nate (gray 2+2 with original plate?) and Matt.

I would definitely attend again.

Yah, Nate (and my 2+2's twin) isn't on Ratsun (yet). I've been telling him to join. It's only a matter of time.

-goki

Where's the video black240?! LAZY! haha jk

Oh man my bad!! well yea ive been a lil lazy/busy lately, but the big thing is that my 60 dollar video camera didnt take very good video...well f it, ill put up the raw video if i have too. gime like a another couple of days...ish lol

When are you going to have another Z meet. Just sayin. I needs me some cronic tacos. :lol:

if im not mistaken it should be within the next two weeks! I'm gona get things organized by tomorrow, ill have things posted by then. We do meet weekly, but on a much smaller scale. Your all welcome to swing by!

if im not mistaken it should be within the next two weeks! I'm gona get things organized by tomorrow, ill have things posted by then. We do meet weekly, but on a much smaller scale. Your all welcome to swing by!

Hey if you have one between March 2 and 13th that would be cool.

I am visiting So Cal from Canada.

Hey if you have one between March 2 and 13th that would be cool.

I am visiting So Cal from Canada.

Sure thing! acutally i forgot to post it haha. There's gona be a meet this friday! shoot me a pm if you would like my number to help keep in contact.