West Covina Z meet!!

black240

Hey guys. I've been chattin with a few Z peeps about making this friday's meet special. There's going to be Zs showing up from all over the place, some of them bringing parts to sell, and others with services (shops). All Z's are welcome, and well if you've got any Nissan bring it!! We would like to have a monthly Z meet here, so this meet will be testing the waters. After all local is good!!

Time: Friday, February 11 · 9pm- ???

Location: 2350 S Azusa Ave West Covina CA S Azusa Ave More Info

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I've been chattin with a few Z peeps about making this friday's meet special. There's going to be Zs showing up from all over the place, some of them bringing parts to sell, and others with services (shops). All Z's are welcome, and well if you've got any Nissan bring it!! We would like to have a monthly Z meet here, so this meet will be testing the waters. After all local is good!!

Time: Friday, February 11 · 7:30pm - 11:30pm

Location: 2350 S Azusa Ave West Covina CA S Azusa Ave More Info

jonathan ? its jonathan frm fb ! ima invite some guys to go that cool?

there is usually a tuesday night car meet there (Home depot parking lot).... it got out of hand and the cops closed it down.

I might swing by, its by the house. Datrod....you taking the goon?

like i mentioned on the370z forum, our friday meet is nothing like the tuesday one (ive swung by before). weve been meetin there for a long time now and havent had any problems.

there is usually a tuesday night car meet there (Home depot parking lot).... it got out of hand and the cops closed it down.

I might swing by, its by the house. Datrod....you taking the goon?

No I'm gonna bring my Z

cool...usually the small groups (and older crowds) dont have issues. I've been doing friday night dinners with my group for 8 years and never had issues...but were only like 20 deep at times.

yup just like us! well actually for a good while its been about 6 of us Z's lol. I cant wait for this friday, it seems like were gona have a good turn out. oh yea, dont forget you guys, if you have parts you wana sell feel free to bring them!

280zx=sexy

2350 S Azusa Ave West Covina CA S Azusa Ave

zip 91789

lol yea, we dont wana get any of the shops mad so so we must behave...while in the shopping area ;)

What store or shop ya going to have this meeting. I googled it and I see a Carls Jr & Cronic Taco. ??????????

What store or shop ya going to have this meeting. I googled it and I see a Carls Jr & Cronic Taco. ??????????

Oh lol, i meant to say i have a couple of shops i consider as friends attending: Art from Sunrise Z and Lance from RnD Factory. The meet itself is gona be at the starbucks very close to cronic taco.