paint question

Eagle_Adam

What site can i use to find out which paint color my bro wants on his ride? Hes deployed overseas so I'm piecing together his car for him. He wants to do an olive green and flat black theme. Ideas anybody? i need to give him a URL to visit so if you could give me that too that would be way cool! As always thanks in advance fellas

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have looked through the TCP global site and cant seem to find the colors hes after. He is wanting to do a dark green and flat black combo, does anybody have another site to look at or can you show me where the colors we are after are at?

Adam

So we have looked through the TCP global site and cant seem to find the colors hes after. He is wanting to do a dark green and flat black combo, does anybody have another site to look at or can you show me where the colors we are after are at?

Adam

If he saw the color he likes on a production car w/ stock paint its easy. He may just want to look through some color chips. TCP has the largest selection of paint I have ever seen.Dont limit yourself to datsun colors any make and model color can go on your car.Or he can customize his color. :D

so i sent him a few different pics of different cars that have colors i think he will like, once he picks one im going to try and match it up with a stock color. I like the idea of being able to by the scratch pens;) We shall see what he wants, it is his car.