Whats a good price??

jks13

So for the past few months I have been on the search for a 610. Wagon or coupe, in reasonable conditions. Just wondering what is a decent price range? From a few who I have talked to, it seems that some people want rediculous amounts, and some people don't know what they really have and they want a handfull of pennies.

:)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i got my first 610 i had to take a bus (1 1/2 hour ride), walk like 5 city blocks( found a half case a beer on that walk by the way),then buy a train ticket and ride the train to bellingham (a 5 hour train ride) and meet the guy to look at it. i bought it for 600 bucks and drove it home. Guess it just depends how bad you want one?

I saw the ones one craigslist.org. the coupe seemed kind of expensive. What about doing motor swaps? SR20DET? What is the average price of doing one (motor,parts,etc.)? or having it done?

I have only seen one 610 with a SR20 in person, and maybe 2 or 3 online. Seems like that would be my Ideal project.

BTW... maybe a dumb question, what is a 610 in Japan?

I have a 73 610 wagon I am looking to sell. I smacked up the front end a lil in the snow, but the hood can be beat out. The rest of the car is straight and running. It's sat for a few months and the Solex carbs could use a good tuning. 5 speed and some goofy aftermarket stuff was done to it like, power mirrors, the aftermarket nissan seats ect.... I am a motivated seller. If interested I'll take some pics and get em to you.

I have a 73 610 wagon I am looking to sell. I smacked up the front end a lil in the snow, but the hood can be beat out. The rest of the car is straight and running. It's sat for a few months and the Solex carbs could use a good tuning. 5 speed and some goofy aftermarket stuff was done to it like, power mirrors, the aftermarket nissan seats ect.... I am a motivated seller. If interested I'll take some pics and get em to you.

Hey, sent you a PM!