nismo dr

521 part # thread

Headlight retaining rings through Napa

665-1057

• Like 1

Hmmm...guess I've never seen this thread before. lol  Thanks Charlie.  :)  

I thought I'd post this here since it's a parts thread and it's pinned.  I've been doing quite a bit of bearing research and cross referencing lately for a 5 lug option.  I was extremely surprised to come across the 32KB02 bearings.  They are the stock inner bearing for the kingpin trucks prior to the 620.  I haven't ordered from them, but they say they're in stock.  They also have the KOYO version, but they didn't have a pic of it.  Anyway....here's a link to it.

https://www.123bearing.com/bearing-32KB02.php

32kb02_orig.jpg

• Like 1

I have a question I'm new to this I had an account before but I lost my email cannot restore it but the question and if you guys can help me out I asked a lot of auto glass shops they don't have it cuz it's old truck but hopefully you guys can help me out if you guys have a spare or you guys could sell me one

• Like 1

Try Ebay is your best bet, if you have lots of money Kotto Auto Glass in the greater LA area will make you one, search the name, call and ask for Eddie, the guy is not cheap.

• Like 1

I have a question I'm new to this I had an account before but I lost my email cannot restore it but the question and if you guys can help me out I asked a lot of auto glass shops they don't have it cuz it's old truck but hopefully you guys can help me out if you guys have a spare or you guys could sell me one

A what?
  • Like 1

Optional PL521 bong.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2018 at 1:35 PM, Nando93 said:

First of all your non punctuated ramble above does not ask any specific question.  Please try to do better in the future.

This thread is for posting part numbers and alternative parts to help the people keep their 521 on the road.

It is not intended for people trying to find parts.  That is why there is a wanted section in the classifieds.

https://ratsun.net/classifieds/category/2-wanted/

Wasting breath. He was last here March 23rd with one post

I found a source for early datsun.  If you have the original Nissan part number it's likely they have it.  

I went through four different sources for rear outer wheel seals before these guys had it.  Two days to arrive.

Trupar.com

They are not cheap, but they have the invintory.

I have noticed it is pretty easy to get the right inner axle seal from rockauto.  the outer seal, which requires removal of rear wheel bearing and outer race is listed wrong.  they have several that measure  50x67x11 (timken and centric), these will not seat.  the correct measurement is 50x65x8mm.  i bought a single lip version, which is as the original, but there are double lipped options.