510 RACE CAR FOR SALE

Datsun 510 race car, SCCA/ICSCC GT Lite for sale as roller. Last time I raced this car I set a GIP record at Seattle, I sold the car and have now bought it back. I am taking eng, trans, rad, exhaust, front susp, & front brakes. Car was race ready until I took driveline; Specailty Engineering fiberglass fenders, airdam, rear flares, and trunk. Very nice black paint inside and out; Kirkey race seat, 5 point harness, window net, removable steering wheel, alum dash, autometer gauges, removable switch panel, fuel cell, steelbraid fuel & brake lines, Tilton brake M/C, rear discs with wilwood calipers, lexan side & rear window, 13x7 Diamond Racing wheels (5), Hoosier slicks (1 new), welded diff, half shafts, slotted rear subframe. $5000 or $4500 with out gauges, switches, seat & belts. Also have Nissan Comp header $100. Will post photos tomorrow. icon_sad.gif Very, Very Good car, hate to sell but I want to race Vintage and they don't allow flares or fiberglass. icon_biggrin.gif

I accidently posted this in the wrong area, PLEASE forgive my mistake:P

PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please remember there are new rules for buyers too, specifically rule #1

the warnings will only last so long since the rules are new-ish. after that its a min one day ban at staff discretion

Buyers

1/ Replies WILL be limited to questions about the item for sale and 'reasonable offers'. All others will be removed at the moderators discretion.

Thank You Dat-side,

That information was very helpful. I will get on that in the morning; 6am seems to come earlier as you get older, time to log off.

Thank You Skib,

I'm new to the forum and using a computer for anything except work. It will take me a bit to get the hang of it, I really didn't need some smart ass making comments instead of offering helpful advise. But I guess if some people lived by the rule "if you haven't got anything good to say, don't say anything", the rest of us would think that they were mute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.