what did i do

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, that's too funny! But could someone please capitalize the J for the title. Titles have to be capitalized, those are the fucking rules. Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules?! :D

Capitol J???? sorry, you're just not that special.

Capitol J???? sorry, you're just not that special.

Haha, you realize now, that every time I go grammar Nazi on someone, they're going to point out, your title isn't grammatically correct dumbass! I hate you all so much. Screw you guys I'm going home! Oh wait, I am home...screw you guys, I'm going to go eat cookies and dunk them in my tea while watching reruns of HeMan and SheRa!!! And yes, I'm serious. :P

And for the record Mike, it's Capital J, not Capitol. That would be like the state capitol, or the capitol of Canada, which is?

EDIT: Fixed!

Funniest thread ever!

Hell, I was just piss-stoked the day I saw "Advanced Member" under my picture, rather than just "Member."

I even texted NismoDr the day 3 dots showed up too.

Now what's the title "Hall Monitor" signify?

"Hall monitor" is someone who is new; low post count/low post ratio. And then you have me. My title has actually been changed to "Hall Monitor."