First post 210 Member

vex210

Hi there, I am Hugo. Newbie, owner of a 82 210 love it since I got it. Two seatter, roll cage, A12eng and A14 hoval haed, 4sp. with 14" Z rims with a crack muffler. Funnie thing about my car, I got my car five in half year ago from this old lady original owner, for $500 buck . I sold the car after two in half years later in craiglists for $1,500, with no receant for it, stupid me. A year later I was tring to get one just like it, because the great gas millage. Then what do I see in craiglists year later, my car the guy was selling it, din't have room in his house. I call with him not know that I was the prebies owner, I got my car back for $600, not in same shape but I got it back. true story .

DSC01886.jpg

Never like the front bumper or lic plates, nock on wood, but never got stop by police.

DSC01888.jpg

DSC019672.jpg

DSC019752.jpg

DSC019662.jpg

This may go in to it , or ca18et 5speed that I got from bob from fontana

DSC019712.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the car in the parking lot in Long Beach JCCS...Took a photo...didn't have the rollcage or those seats that day I believe! :cool:

Same color as the 210 I loaned my brother...I for one LOVE the BIG BUMPERS..too many stupid people out on the road who can't drive and can't even park for S##T!!! :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

Well my interior is made of five diffent junkyard cars, in period of 5 years. Taking time each month in the junkyard, any one could do it . I have been tradding all the 210 inteiror to the 310, witch the 310 I am going to keep and 210 sale soon, I need the room.:confused:

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02137.jpg

even the vin's numbers on the dash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Making my bumper lighter, 30ps off .:D

DSC02245.jpg

Making the end shortter as well, taking 3"off. In the back of the corner bumper has a stride line that helps cut stride, to take those 3"off . I glue them together and sand them down. Some mods and trimming.

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

Just like the rear Jdm toyota corolla bumper, pushing the bumper in. F**K THE DECK(bench, couch, tailgate etc.) BUMPER :lol:

DSC022852.jpg

post pic when I done.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice B310.

A12eng and A14 hoval haed

All 1981 & 1982 A12 in USA got oval port heads. However, it's not the A14 oval ports. The 1981-1982 heads have smaller ovals. Earlier A14s had larger ports. The 1981-1982 heads are swirl-port for the most power at lower RPMs, that's why they get such good fuel economy.

• 1 month later...