Epic stolen sh!t recovery thread

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.... and you didn't?????? :lol: :lol: easy old girl, peace.

Shit, I knew that right off the bat. Good song. Then again I have been accused of being the youngest old man someone knows. In fact one particular woman said if we dated it would be like dating her grandpa. Ouch.

hopefully i get my shit back. was gonna start working on my paint bay today and found someone jacked most of my tools, welder, plas cutter, some rims and a $300 paint gun out of my old shop.

no bodywork for me for awhile :crying:

fucking tweakers :angry:

Still gotta hide yo wife, hide yo kids. Where there's one, there's more

exactly it was all just to coincidental.our neighbors have a 30year old dinosoar tweaker living at home and he just thought he'd come into our garage to say hi. My dad already hates him for stealing from his great grandparents who used to be our neighbors. that's some low shit stealing from 85 90 year old family memebers?! And that night the bikes are stolen. Odd little coincidence huh?

Guest DatsuNoob

Glad to see karma go full circle. You can only fuck people so hard before it comes back around. Glad to see things worked out atleast some, on recovering your stolen goods. Hopefully the other one turns up.

no bodywork for me for awhile :crying:

fucking tweakers :angry:

that really sucks man. Seems like there are way to many stolen threads. Not good. These tweakers are persistant. It's not like you can do much to detour them either. Hope you get your set up back or a new one for a good deal

yeah fuckin tweakers! my dad had a guy stealing from him and it was one of his good friends son. my dad caught him one day and grabbed ahold of him and was gone hit him with a bat but my ma was yelling at him not to and the guy was begging him not to, so he let him go and hasn't had any more probs.

So did You get a case number, name of the thief, trial date and any information to have Your day in court for His trial? If so, can You tell the court the other items that were taken? If You get His full name (public record), You can go online to find priors and addresses He has always lived. Finally, where did this guy recently live? Maybe a visit????? Your bike might still be there!!!

OH MY GOD... Dumbledorf died?

Nah, just kidding. Great to hear justice was somewhat served. Hope you can get the rest of your stuff back. Now if only the cops over here could stop all the thieves we have...

thats not what i wan to hear! i plan to move to maui the following winter. i would imagine the crime rate to be similar but come one its on an island how does one get away with theft? eventually it'll show up right?

i know thats kind of a dumb sounding post because its still a needle in a haystack to find anything like a stolen stereo but it would take some nerve to steal a bike or something and ride around with it highly visible. i live in a relatively small place with only 30k residents or so. but around here its all just a mater of driving to another town and selling stolen goods i would imagine. but it just seems like stolen things would be a little harder to be in possession of if there is no way of exporting or selling the stuff. bottom line thieves suck.

Great story and yes, I bet all of us would love to borrow your Dad sometimes. I have guns and three dogs and No Trespassing signs and am not shy about telling people what I have to guard my stuff. Plus my mule will hollar if someone pulls into the driveway. I put a chain up over the driveway entrance too, so they would have to get out and undo the chain and by then the dogs would alert me and I would call the cops. Good dogs. Cops show up pretty quickly here most of the time.

OH MY GOD... Dumbledorf died?

Nah, just kidding. Great to hear justice was somewhat served. Hope you can get the rest of your stuff back. Now if only the cops over here could stop all the thieves we have...

It's Dumbledor! Jesus if you read the books or watched the movies long enough to find oyt he dies wouldbt you know that? And yes, I like the series and don't give a shit what some people think, afterall, some of you play runescape lol :)