Epic stolen sh!t recovery thread

ok so get this one some ratfuk tweakers broke into my parents garage a few months back cut the bike lock on our mountain bikes and made off with about 2.5 k in bikes and parts. not only was i mad that i could no longer go ride with my dad and spend time with him out on the trail i was even more angry at th fact that he had just dropped a few hundred bucks into his bike to make it in really good shape. (he had been riding a bit of a pile) so it was really depressing seeing all his time money and effort get stolen away and probably scrapped for meth money. we filed a report with the cops and they said they would keep an eye out... as if.

then about a month or more goes by and we figure this stuff is likely gone right? wrong (not to have a plot spoiler in the title) here is where this story takes a turn for the awesome. the parents invite the girlfriend and i over for dinner and we get talkking then before you know it we start watching a harry poter movie... idk what one cause really i stopped giving a shit in 6th grade or whenever the last book came out... but it was getting to the whole climatic point in the movie where dumbldorf dies and i get a call from my friend cj... i was like eff that im finishing my movie i'll call him back in a half hour or so. then right after ignoring his call i get a text form my friend drew as well as ryan. they were pretty much along the same lines of "hey did your dad get his bike stolen?" and get over to 7-11 now! they didnt know he had gotten it stolen a few months back but it was easy to recognize because it was fully custom built. i immediately call cj back and he says its in the back of a beat up chevy with an oxy acetylene torch and a bunch of scrap metal. i tell my dad and he jumps up and we both run out to my car. 7-11 is about a mile from my parents house btw. so my dad grabs a softball bat out of his truck and i light up the tire to the end of the driveway dukes of hazard style. lol ok so that was overkill but it was heat of the moment. i held it pinned until we got there with my dad telling me first to slow down then asking is this how you always drive?!! and when i didnt answer he said ok just gun it. sliding into the parking lot i almost couldnt believe it. ther is my dads specialized ground control comp on the head ache rack of this shit box truck 1212002309a.jpg

before i can come to a stop my dad is rushing this guy witha bat yelling "THAT IS MY BIKE AND THIS IS YOUR UNLUCKY DAY!" the tweaker just drops the gas pump and freezes up while i call the cops. my dad is standing by him saying things like if you so much as move im going to splatter your tweaker skull all over the pavement and in my prime i could hit a softball 300 ft how far is your head going to fly? it was pretty rad. so this fuck > 1212002308.jpg the tweaker looking guy in the rain gear decides that HE is going to call the cops. they really are that dumb. 3 squad cars slide into the parking lot and a handful of cops look at my dad holding a bat above the crankster and all draw guns. my dad as well as everyone in the parkinglot all point at the tweaker and start saying thats the guy who stole it. remarkably the cops dont even handcuff my dad and all just pounce on the tweaker thief. no action photos of this stuff was happening to fast. ha as they have him stuck to the hood of a squad car the y first pull out a crack pipe and a bag of meth... why did this fool not run/ ditch the dope? but wait there was more! not only was the truck stolen it had no plates was full of stolen property and the driver was a felon but he had an over under derringer type pistol. silly felon you cant be in possession of an unregistered firearm! literally 2 paper sacks full of contraband recovered later they have this guy with such a long list of charges he wont be seeing daylight for quite some time. right as he's getting into the back of the squad car my dad runs over swearing and the last thing he hears was "that WAS my bike and this IS your unlucky effing day!"

1212002309.jpg

still no word on my bike but were doing a little vigilante work to find out where this guy was getting the stolen stuff from.

i guess he was going to leave but was too spun to operate the gas pump. all my friends had apparently followed him around the block a he drove off once but ended up coming back. favorite quote from my friend cj was "its ok i know what i was doing. i played grand theft auto and you can follow behind swerving at 90mph just so long as the little green bar doesnt turn red they will never see you."

ok rant over. i hate tweakers and thieves. but dont we all?

• Like 3
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah still havent seen or heard anything of mine which sucks. i had a 2004 iron horse sinister comp and the only part that was stock was the frame. they had robbed a bunch of parts and put other shitty things on my dads bike so he was out a lot of parts which sucked too. tried to get pics of them in the squad car but the cop said no pictures still it was pretty rad!

Well, now if I were the president of this land

You know, I'd declare total war on The Pusher man

I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run

Yes I'd kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

God damn The Pusher

Gad damn The Pusher

I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

Reminds me of the meth heads and dumbasses around Milwaukie. Some kids broke into my subie, ignored the paper work in my glove box ignored my $400 amp, $200, sub $200 deck, 70 cds and took my U of O lanyard that I got my freshman year (took the time to slide it off of the keyring, leaving ID and car key) and took a 100 dollar small portable speaker for my Ipod which was not even a brand anyone would recognize (gol-0). Then there was the wannabe gang banger who everyone in the damn area knew, who decieded it would be awesome to jack my bike while I was on it.

Anyway /end rant sorry and I feel your pain hope you got/get your bike back.

Reminds me of the meth heads and dumbasses around Milwaukie. Some kids broke into my subie, ignored the paper work in my glove box ignored my $400 amp, $200, sub $200 deck, 70 cds and took my U of O lanyard that I got my freshman year (took the time to slide it off of the keyring, leaving ID and car key) and took a 100 dollar small portable speaker for my Ipod which was not even a brand anyone would recognize (gol-0). Then there was the wannabe gang banger who everyone in the damn area knew, who decieded it would be awesome to jack my bike while I was on it.

Anyway /end rant sorry and I feel your pain hope you got/get your bike back.

i feel like there was a problem with that last part... howd he manage to jack your bike while you were on it? i would have been like good luck bitch! then in the event he somehow DID manage to convince me to give it to him before he could pedal he would be laying n the ground in a twisted pile of metal and limbs.