Yeah....POSTER REMORSE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The degradation of your rep is for starting a silly thread. This was water under a bridge, let it go. You just exacerbate the issue when we have all forgotten about it. Your best bet would have been to never post this thread.

• Like 4

what's with the further degradation of my rep, after I try to make good?

Starting another retarded thread, should have just left it alone? I didn't neg rep you, just telling you why. This board is getting full of stupid shit like this, even tho the threads get locked, they are still there.

• Like 3

The degradation of your rep is for starting a silly thread. This was water under a bridge, let it go. You just exacerbate the issue when we have all forgotten about it. Your best bet would have been to never post this thread.

asshole-posters.jpg

Just wanted to make it right. An error doesn't become a mistake until one chooses to acknowledge it.

• Like 4

Yea, you are such an asshole. Really you werent. I remember the thread, I forgot about the thread. This is clutter. This would have been better suited as a status update area.

Whenever I have a question that Im not sure I want to start a thread about, I post in the status updates.

• Like 1

Yea, you are such an asshole. Really you werent. I remember the thread, I forgot about the thread. This is clutter. This would have been better suited as a status update area.

Whenever I have a question that Im not sure I want to start a thread about, I post in the status updates.

WORD! thanks for the heads up

• Like 1