srt 10 datsun anyone?

One of my customers wrecked his 96 viper last week and is selling it off. The body is totalled (not a roll over, just scratched and dented from when he spun out into a field or bushes), but the drive train and interior was untouched. only had 20k miles on it! If anyone is interested in it I can get more info and get you guys in contact. I have pictures, but can't upload on my phone. If someone posts their email I will send them to you.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya if only we all werent poor haha. It would be bad ass in just about anything. It could fit in a z with minimal changes. The main thing would be relocating the air intakes, maybe recessing the firewall. I'm not sure about the weight though. He said if he can't sell it he's putting it in a sand rail

Ya if only we all werent poor haha. It would be bad ass in just about anything. It could fit in a z with minimal changes. The main thing would be relocating the air intakes, maybe recessing the firewall. I'm not sure about the weight though. He said if he can't sell it he's putting it in a sand rail

More weight though is a good thing with something that has that much power, hell might be able to shoot for a land speed record :lol:

Ya isn't there a locked thread on that subject??

This thread isn't about who can afford it, just that there is one available if someone wants to make an offer. I'm sure the guy will take any reasonable offer, he just wants the car gone so he can have an excuse to buy a new super car. The guy owns 2 ferraris, a lambo, a Ford gt, the viper, and a handful of bmws. He isn't trying to get what its worth, just get it out of there. He already told me of he doesn't find a buyer he will consider donating it to me, so if no one wants to but it that is fine with me :)

This thread isn't about who can afford it, just that there is one available if someone wants to make an offer. I'm sure the guy will take any reasonable offer, he just wants the car gone so he can have an excuse to buy a new super car. The guy owns 2 ferraris, a lambo, a Ford gt, the viper, and a handful of bmws. He isn't trying to get what its worth, just get it out of there. He already told me of he doesn't find a buyer he will consider donating it to me, so if no one wants to but it that is fine with me :)

Just tell him "worlds fastest Z car" those words alone will move anyone to give you an engine. :D lol though good luck on making it the fastest, I already think there are quite a few monsters on the loose.

:D lol though good luck on making it the fastest, I already think there are quite a few monsters on the loose.

the RIPS 240Z is street legal and runs a 7 sec. 1/4 mile.

full interior, all glass, no fiberglass. just a roll cage, wheelie bar, and drag radials.

oh and the MASSIVE single turbo RB30 with RB26 head and over 1,100HP

rips240znationalsnzdra0pk8.jpg

The RIPS car is insane. I don't want the fastest z, but I wouldn't turn down a free viper drive train. I told him if he doesn't want it I will take it and put his business decal on the car. I'd remove the 240z emblems and get some made that say zrt10 :)

Unfortunately the chances of that happening are about 1 in a gazillion. Even if I did get it, I wouldnt be able to afford putting it in and all of the modifications.

• 2 weeks later...