WTB: 510 4dr interior panels

I am looking for a set of interior panels for a 4dr 71' 510, I need the A, B and C pillars in decent condition. Black prefered but any color will work. These are the panels front, side and rear that run from the doors to the headliner wrapped in material.

THX-

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read your other thread?

Go buy some durable fabric from a fabric store. Cut to a shape bigger than the pillar. Cut a piece of 1/8 to 1/4" foam the same size as the pillar. The material gets glued on and pressed in by A)Windshield gasket&door welting B) Front and Rear door welting C) What I would assume is door welting and the rear window gasket.

One other thing, it is best to not recreate a thread because you can't move it. Shortly enough a mod will come and move it for you. But having 2 threads about the same thing is just clutter. :)

Did you read your other thread?

Go buy some durable fabric from a fabric store. Cut to a shape bigger than the pillar. Cut a piece of 1/8 to 1/4" foam the same size as the pillar. The material gets glued on and pressed in by A)Windshield gasket&door welting B) Front and Rear door welting C) What I would assume is door welting and the rear window gasket.

One other thing, it is best to not recreate a thread because you can't move it. Shortly enough a mod will come and move it for you. But having 2 threads about the same thing is just clutter. :)

Yeah, I jumped the gun on redoing the thread :( I hope someone can delete one of them. Anyway, thanks for the reply! I didn't think it would be that easy to redo them so I'll give that a shot. I'm going to redo the front kick panels anyway so I'll just buy enough material to do everything at once.

THX again.