will these wheels fit?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZX struts up front?

not sure, just got the car a few days ago, and its been snowing and cold here, so i havent looked at it. may just be stock setup.

i read the wheel fitment guid on the forum and from what i could tell they should fit. but im just unsure.

not quite air ride. Front is basic coilovers on cut 510 struts. Back has de-arched leafs, with adjustable air shocks. These are shocks that change height based on how much air is in them (basically they like to be at the same PSI)

not quite air ride. Front is basic coilovers on cut 510 struts. Back has de-arched leafs, with adjustable air shocks. These are shocks that change height based on how much air is in them (basically they like to be at the same PSI)

oh ok......its deff. a nice ride. i have no ideal what im going to do with mine. but i dont know alot about em yet. but deff. want it streetable and ok to use on weekends for track days.

just an update 15x8 with 0 offset and 205/50/15 will fit in the rear. as long as u dont plan on driving it, then it rubs. guess the bodyshop is in order, gotta go flared fenders atleast for the rear.

roll the fenders! You might get away if it is that close.

To run those rim with a stock body you have to "Tub" the rear wheel wells. That means trimming out the inner wheel well where it meets the arch. Once you do that they will fit on a stock body, on the rear! As for the front, you are going to need spacers if you are running the ZX struts and get the 15X7 for the fronts, otherwise they will stick out.

just an update 15x8 with 0 offset and 205/50/15 will fit in the rear. as long as u dont plan on driving it, then it rubs. guess the bodyshop is in order, gotta go flared fenders atleast for the rear.

I'm running 15x8 -2 offset in the rear with 195/50/15's with no problems. Is yours rubbing on the fender? I still have about 1/2 inch of clearance away from the fender.

I'm running 15x8 -2 offset in the rear with 195/50/15's with no problems. Is yours rubbing on the fender? I still have about 1/2 inch of clearance away from the fender.

its rubbing right on the outer edge of the tire. i have 205/50/15 on the rear. i may just need new suspension on the rear to keep it stiff enough from rubbing. whats a good place to get parts.