Selling My 510 $1,250 OBO

1971 datsun 510 located in AZ $1500 obo/trade

selling my project runs but needs work to be streetable i have most of the things it needs to run, new parts included (brake and clutch cylinders, new lines etc) black interior the only major thing it need is a windshield rest of the glass is in good shape has mesh wheels on it now

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

IMG_4068.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Valence is included in sale but not attached to the car.

DSC00034.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any pics of the mesh wheels? I saw another post where yoy asked about wheels for an sx, I have some 17x8 4x114.3 wheels I would do a trade with. They came from an sx and are in great shape

Edit: noticed them in the last picture. I'm interested if you are...

I'm super interested in this car. I've been looking for a 510 project for years now and this one appears to be just what I'm in the market for. Only down side is I wont have the bank until my tax returns come. So I will be watching this post and biting my nails accordingly. Wish me luck, I can't wait to see it in my garage, next to my tools, and above me. :lol:

I'm waiting on one of my w2's that should be in by the end of the week then I can finish finalize them. Then pending on if they actually give me as much as they say they will. If I can get my paws on this 510 my Rustang will be gone so quick it wont even be funny.

I just found out how much Uncle Sam is giving me back. Not quite as much as I was lead to believe. I still want to jump on this car like a tarantula on a cricket. The trip from Wisconsin and back is going to cost me roughly around $650 in gas, and that is the hard part. I'd be packing lunches for the greater cause. Its flying by the seat of my pants and I know it but I want to make this work. I would also need to take a three day weekend from my job. So I really want to be sure its going to be done right. Once the money is in my account I'd like to start the negotiations process with you. I want to reassure you that getting this car for me isn't just a project, it isn't just a car, it would be a dream long in the making coming true. It would be going to a good home where it would be respected for what it is, the perfect automobile. It would also be an adventure for me, as I've never been out west of the Mississippi River before. Its been a tough couple of years and its finally coming together for me. This would just be the icing on the cake.:D

I just hope that whoever gets this deal loves this car like I do. :rolleyes: Also, don't ever get a Hyundai. Nothing but junk, crap, and more junk. I know that somewhere out there, there is a 510 waiting to be mine. :D Tell your friend I say good luck and get well soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.