Thailand V8 Datsun 620 Build

Lok

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Southern620,

Yeah these wheels are classic, however 13" to 15" watanabes are not so hard ro find but 16" and 17" s rarely are seen outside of japan. So if your truck brakes are standard then it wont be toohard to find

From your iphone get an account on youtube.com. you can download an app as well. Upload video, then copy the media link.

Go back on ratsun and view it in standard version. Click the media option on your reply, then post the link in the box that pops up.

Should be right.

From your iphone get an account on youtube.com. you can download an app as well. Upload video, then copy the media link.

Go back on ratsun and view it in standard version. Click the media option on your reply, then post the link in the box that pops up.

Thank you, i will give it a try

Should be right.

There ok if you want quality then get auto meter

thank you.

went to check it out today but shame they don't have a full set of what i wanted, RPM, Speedo, Volt meter, water temp. so i had to get the auto gauge instead. not bad they gave me a 6 months warranty as well.

image_2-1.jpghere are some pics of the engine bay.

taken from my iphone at night, sorry the cars still dirty and a bit dark but just a small view whilst touching up the wires and interior.

pic of the left side headers

image-1.jpg

my custom radiator and 2 x 10" fans to keep the Bangkok heat away.

image_1-1.jpg

the overall engine bay and air intake i found laying around. will create a box around the intake later to not let any hot air in.

Wow it looks on one hand shoe horned in there and on the other it looks like you got room to breath,very good very different.

Thank you.

improvisation along the way.

the wiring of the meters should be done this week and the brake settings done. so pics and video when ready.

• 7 months later...

very cool!

i love UZ's ive got one in a celsior. niiiice engines

looks like it fits good as! i wish nissan made a smaller tech 8, their VH and VK's are huge :( no v8's for my 620

have you got the auto with it? there are places in australia that have custom cast bellhousings so you can put a supra 5 speed (R154) behind the UZ. castlemaine rod shop and a place called bullet supercars. they put UZ's in miatas/MX5s

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

come back to life!any updates on this thing?

I hate necro posts. Reviving them is such a waste of space.

A quick check of his profile, by clicking on his user name, would have shown ...

Members Active Posts 69 Member Since 29-January 11 Last Active Offline Feb 19 2013 09:16 PM E-mail wailokchau@gmail.com

... and could have prevented making this post. He's been gone so long he is unlikely to be back. You could private message him or send an e-mail.

I'll close this post so it doesn't get opened again and again and again. The OP can request it being opened if, if he ever does come back.