Why are Datsun owners cheap bastards

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not cheap :lol: Im am thrifty tho.

I like to get my moneys worth, buying or selling.

but I like to make sure the other party feels like they got a good deal too.

My Dad's The Same Way <_<

He Gets Pissed Because They Charge Him $2 To Enter

And Tries To Steal As Much BS Parts To Make Up For His $2

I do that too :lol:

Atleast we aren't like the Honda crowd...

They are like craigslist buyers... Flake, Lowballers, or Lowball you and flake even if you accept the offer... :fu:

and if you post that you pocket things to make up for your 2$ entry.... they'll put you on blast and call you a thief.... :facepalm:

So be grateful... there are worse/cheaper people in scenes out there.

lol we may be cheap but where not douchebags :lol:

Where not Douchebags????

:lol: :lol:

ok, well not all of us.....

We're All Douchebags :hug:

Or At Least Most Of Us Are...

i can feel the love in here!!! :lol:

i can feel the love in here!!! :lol:

I always knew most datsun guys were cheap.. but when my buddy and i went to a datsun show with his beautiful 240z that was a full blown bare shell restoration and his car was picked apart by the 510 owners who all had shit built with child like hack work and crap doodads i lost all respect for them... the majority are punk broke ass bitches who try to put others down to make themselves and their junk cars look better. The nicer your car is the worse they will attack you... Bottom line is they are not only cheap but broke too and are not even happy with what they have. Its a miserable bunch of people.

If we bring datsun prices up then it will force them out of the hobby and benefit everyone

• Like 1

I always knew most datsun guys were cheap.. but when my buddy and i went to a datsun show with his beautiful 240z that was a full blown bare shell restoration and his car was picked apart by the 510 owners who all had shit built with child like hack work and crap doodads i lost all respect for them... the majority are punk broke ass bitches who try to put others down to make themselves and their junk cars look better. The nicer your car is the worse they will attack you... Bottom line is they are not only cheap but broke too and are not even happy with what they have. Its a miserable bunch of people.

If we bring datsun prices up then it will force them out of the hobby and benefit everyone

Fuck Steve that's harsh. Did you take their shit or tell them to fuck right off? Good thing I love my 710s. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bought a pair of 620 doors and almost broke my back carrying those pricks out 'cause they were full of extra parts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm cheap to a point. I come from a place where there isn't any work, no one has any money, everyone cobbles cars together and run them around wrecking them without insurance. I like to get things cheap, trade, barter, whatever it takes. If its something I want bad enough, I'll find a way to buy it. I'd rather trade and lose my ass on something to get something worth less that I really want / need. If I was to walk into a u pick yard, grab a carb and put it on a counter to buy, and they told me $5.... I would think I heard them wrong. $5 for any car part is dirt cheap, no matter what it is.

Steve g, you seem to have some elitist snobbery in your veins. Perhaps you'd be more content on the 510 realm? :D Either that or you've been affected by the level of "smug" being you are from California? I hear the smug is pretty bad down there. (Lots of $50,000 240zs, their parts guys don't even bother giving them some sil-glyde, they just push right in!)

As far as wrecking yard prices, do you have to pay an entry fee to go to your local parts house? We get shit stolen too. Arguing over $5 for a carb is ridiculous though.

Fuck Steve that's harsh. Did you take their shit or tell them to fuck right off? Good thing I love my 710s. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bought a pair of 620 doors and almost broke my back carrying those pricks out 'cause they were full of extra parts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry.... that rant was mostly aimed at 510 people... the show it happened at was in shasta ca..... and i didnt say a word.... but after that i had no use for... or association with the 510 crowd

• Like 1

Sorry.... that rant was mostly aimed at 510 people... the show it happened at was in shasta ca..... and i didnt say a word.... but after that i had no use for... or association with the 510 crowd

so a couple of 510 guys talked some shit, now you hate on 510 people?

Lol... The first few Z guys i met, have their nose up in the air, and a big stick in their ass. so that means i shouldn't like the Z crowd now?

Thats just plain ignorant. ibtl

so a couple of 510 guys talked some shit, now you hate on 510 people?

Lol... The first few Z guys i met, have their nose up in the air, and a big stick in their ass. so that means i shouldn't like the Z crowd now?

Thats just plain ignorant. ibtl

I have had a few run-ins with them... that was the confirmation though to see 30+ of them talk others (actual nice) cars down... while the z guys all admired each others vehicles.

Yes it seems the 240z owners can have a "nose up stick in ass" attitude but they are alot easier to respect.

I have had a few run-ins with them... that was the confirmation though to see 30+ of them talk others (actual nice) cars down... while the z guys all admired each others vehicles.

Yes it seems the 240z owners can have a "nose up stick in ass" attitude but they are alot easier to respect.

Well sorry to see you feel that way, not all 510 guys are mouthy disrespectful punks. Least i've never met one yet!

its kinda screwed that your blaming only 510ers just cause some dudes who drove them put down your buddy for his resto (pictures are appreciated :blink:) but theres guys like that out there just cause they were douches dont mean its cool to put the rest of us in with them? im putting in the work and rebuilding a dime of my own and i love it to death no matter how beat down and old it is and i can respect a guy whos put in the work to make a nice ride so why not blame the guy who put down your buddy and Im not miserable and im not a "punk ass bitch" either and if you raise prices you wont get rid of me