CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know, I bought one of these on eBay (I think) a while ago in a Datsun-I got-fat-pockets-frenzy and immediaately forgot what it was. It has been sitting out for a while unidentified. Now I know. But, I am thinking I purchased as a relay for my '67 411. I have been meaning to re-contact the seller and ask for direction. It is exact.

So this will simplify some wiring on my 411's?

In the woods - Sadie10023

You know, I bought one of these on eBay (I think) a while ago in a Datsun-I got-fat-pockets-frenzy and immediaately forgot what it was. It has been sitting out for a while unidentified. Now I know. But, I am thinking I purchased as a relay for my '67 411. I have been meaning to re-contact the seller and ask for direction. It is exact.

So this will simplify some wiring on my 411's?

In the woods - Sadie10023

We never sold them on ebay. Just here. They are to simplify the wiring when doing a swap. Such as the KA, SR ect...

We never sold them on ebay. Just here. They are to simplify the wiring when doing a swap. Such as the KA, SR ect...

Well, maybe I bought it from a member that had purchased directly and changed their mind. At this time I honestly don't need it. I will hold it a bit longer while I work on 411's. Wondering if my 312 upcoming set-up will make use of it (path yet to be determined).

If I don't need I will market here unless that steps on toes in some way - let me know.

Sadie10023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The price is listed in the description on page one of this thread. Icehouse is charging $150 for them, and he's shipping free to the lower 48. He's pretty good about responding to PMs, but he's on vacation right now. I'm sure he'll reply to everyone as soon as he gets back.

Be patient, guys. These boxes are well worth the wait.

^^^^ AGREED!! but the instructions need a major overhaul.....

i got mine installed in a few minutes after i called jeff and spoke with him on the phone. tried starting my 510 for the first time today and everything related to the box worked perfect.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.