CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey icehouse, officially how many of these units have you sold now?

Not enough :) haha enough to not be stuck with a stack of them at my house which is good :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo icehouse!! I'm doing an n/a sr20 from a infiniti g20/sentra into my 520.....would the diagram you posted for the det into the 510 be basically the same wiring setup?.....if so PIMPIN!! Keep up the good work mang.....I'll be ordering one soon!

• 2 months later...

Yo icehouse!! I'm doing an n/a sr20 from a infiniti g20/sentra into my 520.....would the diagram you posted for the det into the 510 be basically the same wiring setup?.....if so PIMPIN!! Keep up the good work mang.....I'll be ordering one soon!

G20 SR is wired different, I could draw up a diagram for you though if you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i got a s14 sr20det engine in my 1600/510 and would love one of these to simplify my wiring, would you ship to me australia? and if so how much would one be shipped? Look forward to your reply. Cheers Brett

Hi do you still have these wiring boxes for sale? I have a 72 510  wagon that has a VG30 from an 84 nissan 300zx. will your box work with my VG30 from the 84 Nissan? if so, how and where can I order one from you? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

got lucky, icehouse had them available and sent it out right away. got here in about a week and looks great. couldn't have been easier. just need to get around to installing it. thanks!

one question, point me toward a diagram for a ka24de to a 69 510 goon? (i have to look again and see if it came with any paperwork........ i was so excited to get it i just took it to the shop without paying attention for any instructions, haha)

thanks again.

if you want to get one, just send him a PM and he will let you know if he has one ready, send him a paypal, and watch your mailbox. easy.

be patient, he's busy like the rest of us, but he got back to me in a day or 2...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.