CAN/AM Production easy wiring boxes for EFI works for KA's SR's VG's CA's and more

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

maybe i should start looking for an alternative method of wiring my car being that its seeming that i cant seem to purchase one of these can am box's,ive been waiting for weeks and my car is just waiting,laughing at me while i wait.I hope to get one but i am growing impatiant.

• Like 1

maybe i should start looking for an alternative method of wiring my car being that its seeming that i cant seem to purchase one of these can am box's,ive been waiting for weeks and my car is just waiting,laughing at me while i wait.I hope to get one but i am growing impatiant.

From what I've gathered, the seller is extremely busy and boxes are made as per order.. I paid for mine around a month ago, patience is a virtue for such a well made product.

i haven't even been able to get pay pal info so that i can make a payment.

Ah... Well I'm sure you'll be able to get ahold of him soon, I have his paypal info from when I sent payment but you'd want to confirm with him first before sending payment, so its not much help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe this thread should be closed being that no one gives a reply.its been nearly 2 months sense I first inquired and nothing and from the posts I see I'm not the only one. Are these boxes for sale or not?

They are for sale, but he has to make everyone of these. That requires time. This thread wont be closed by anyone but the guy who made it. He is both the maker of the boxes and the Owner of this forum.

But more importantly after 2 months I would have been desperate enough to try something else...

s13%20wiring%20diagram%20pic%20file.jpg

They are for sale, but he has to make everyone of these. That requires time. This thread wont be closed by anyone but the guy who made it. He is both the maker of the boxes and the Owner of this forum.

But more importantly after 2 months I would have been desperate enough to try something else...

s13%20wiring%20diagram%20pic%20file.jpg

I understand making them one at a time takes time but dosent really have much to do with not repling for 2 months so that I can take my place on that waiting list. As for being desperate,I've already wired my car,not that hard. I would however like the cleanliness that the can am box brings,I'm not knocking the product a all I would just like to get on the waiting list is all.

I understand making them one at a time takes time but dosent really have much to do with not repling for 2 months so that I can take my place on that waiting list. As for being desperate,I've already wired my car,not that hard. I would however like the cleanliness that the can am box brings,I'm not knocking the product a all I would just like to get on the waiting list is all.

Well I thought I replied but it looks like my post never showed up.. Jeff is a great guy to deal with, and has just run into computer trouble lately.. Not only does he make these but he also sources all the pieces and tests them all on his own.. He's a 1 man operation, he also stated to me when we talked that he has run into serious computer problems not once but twice recently which caused a serious dampening on his ability to reply to people and do follow up.. Jeff makes an innovative independent product and I'd say the wait is well worth it.. But thats just my $0.02

slayer510

Hes brother recently died at 19years old and was busy dealing with that. He is posting more now so things are getting better as he wasnt on here lately either.

yes he makes the boxes in batches. so when they get done then he sends them out. Sometimes I hear there is no respones ect. I cant say anything about this if he has not produced.

However you Ratsun guys can help out buy buying these up when they are avail at the shows.

He told me he brought some at the last Canby show and only 1 guy bought one. So if he has 5 there buy them up and sell them to the next guy that needs one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.