-BODY DROPPED 72' 521-

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

rollout2.jpg

Your other babay is whispering in my ear about all the fun times she and I will have.

DO WANT. Only because then I wouldn't have to do the same thing in the 510... I found a stump last year during archery season at about 15mph with the front cross-member in the 510... I now know what it's like to come to an immediate halt at 15mph.

DO WANTTTTTTT

Just read 20 pages, and to be honest, I am completely against body dropping and bagging trucks, mini truck styles, big rims, and basically every aesthetic you have here.

BUT- I am so extremely impressed by the quality and speed of your work man, every little thing you do just screams perfection, I wish you and everyone else weren't across the fucking country, id pay to sit and watch most of you guys work just so i could learn. You're so lucky to have all of the experience that you have, i'm jealous, haha.

Thanks man, I am big on attention to detail, I honestly never lowered or body dropped anything before this build, I just love fabricating and building high end quality vehicles, I've been doing off road my whole life, this is a new experience for me, I'm hoping to finish and be able to drive this truck soon, that will be a treat in itself!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Making some progress, just picked up an electronic distributor (the hard to find ones) and also switching the front dyna light calipers to the back and doing a superlite caliper in the front w a two peice rotor and billet hat combo, going to be picking up the intake and getting the motor running soon

Johnny quick question.. What kind of welder do you recommend that can do most of fabricating you've done on this truck? I'm sure there is a couple you are using but which would you recommend for the majority of the work I.e. floor pans.. And say motor mounts..

Seems like everyone is useing Mig welders the question should be.... 110 or 220 mig?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...