P.O.T.D. 2011

tdaaj

Maybe Magnuson Park in Seattle? A little farther North

Yeah i'm quoting super old statement but i think it's a good idea ...

When we are killing time after Childrens hospital visit,  we hang out in front of the "Sail Sand Point" boat launch ( tiny one/two man sailboats)  and quite often there is car clubs hanging out in parking lot i have marker pointing to.... It's pretty cool being right on the water when all those little boats are out and about and lot is gigantic .  Just my .02

https://goo.gl/maps/wJvexaoa78U2

Or have it at Teds ,,, cuz i aint havin it here with Teds dogs loose bowels,,,,, shit,  i end up spending a half an hour shoveling turd piles after he leaves.

• Like 3
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaa yeah , you probably wouldn't say that if you lived closer and that fucking hound was literally spelling it's name outta shit in your yard every week.

Oh,, and just a heads up,,,,,,,,       Ted ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  it don't cost anything to start a new thread ya cheap fuck.

Fucking Ted

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Aaaaa yeah , you probably wouldn't say that if you lived closer and that fucking hound was literally spelling it's name outta shit in your yard every week.

Oh,, and just a heads up,,,,,,,,       Ted ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  it don't cost anything to start a new thread ya cheap fuck.

Fucking Ted

It's $free.99