P.O.T.D. 2011

tdaaj

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Marina has completed their multi-million dollar renovation of the waterfront area.

Our BBQ will not be right by the newly updated walkway but there is no longer construction going on and you can walk or drive through to the other side of the parking lot to enjoy the view of the entire waterfront.

They have a guest boat launch too for putting your kayaks in the water. ;)

http://www.desmoinesmarina.com/about/construction-information

ADA_North_Ramp.jpg

2eDeYe' date='05 May 2011 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1304637774' post='470992']

:lol:

Turns out it's my Mom's birthday...I'll be in Sedro Wooley :(

ya im gonna miss this one too.

he says birthday but really means wrenchin on a 4runner and drinking.

Kitsap Caravan meeting @ Target parking Lot 11am. 11400 51st Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA 98332

Then we will hook up with South Sounders @ the rest stop on I5 just past Fife round 11:30ish :cool:

Gonna be bringing parts for sale, got a couple of 200mm L series clutches new in box $50. Centerforce pressure plate, used $50. Got a set of four 15 spoke 14 x 5.5 turbines nissan lug pattern $150. 2 B210 sedan stiff monroe rear shocks, barely used. Gas master vacumme guage $20, B210GX steering wheel $50. And a couple other odds and ends, any interested?

Gonna be bringing parts for sale, got a couple of 200mm L series clutches new in box $50. Centerforce pressure plate, used $50. Got a set of four 15 spoke 14 x 5.5 turbines nissan lug pattern $150. 2 B210 sedan stiff monroe rear shocks, barely used. Gas master vacumme guage $20, B210GX steering wheel $50. And a couple other odds and ends, any interested?

Do you have any new Oreilly alternators in the box? :huh:

I know this may sound stupid ----but i thought the 15th was Saturday, but it is not.sad.gif

Its Sunday :huh: You could show up on SaTurdaY. Im sure Pumkin will be there to hang with :rofl:

I hate to say it, but it looks like the weather won't be all that sunny on Sunday. Things change though day to day... the weather this spring has been really strange.

Anyone have one of those large picnic shelters or 'tents' ? ...at least for the food and BBQ to go under

I might buy one of those clutches off of you... I'm going to bring some parts off the green goon i'm parting too.