Will I be placed on a watch list if I post in this thread?

shit.. 

I asked "Frank with the NSA" over at thetruthaboutguns.com and he said, "Ratsun.net?  Guns thread?  Um... nooooo?  We're not watching anyone on that thread."  So I assume we're good to go.

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked "Frank with the NSA" over at thetruthaboutguns.com and he said, "Ratsun.net?  Guns thread?  Um... nooooo?  We're not watching anyone on that thread."  So I assume we're good to go.

That is because they are watching the "Cuz'Merica" thread! 

Well+fuck.gif?fit=384%2C218

• Like 1

Hawaii just passed a law registering all gun purchases on a federal registry. First state to do so

There is no Federal registry!  Forbiden by current Federal buyer app;ication and review and then delete results of sucessful reviews laws.  Someone fed the Hawaian legistraters a bunch of BS if they were too much on loco weed to look into what they were voting on.  Maui Wawi is not a food for legistrators!  To parasphrase Venito Mousilini's excuse for the poor performance of Italian troops against German. British and American troops.  "Spaghetti is not a fit diet for a fighting man!"  he was trying to excuse the piitful performance of Italian trops against Pork and Beef eating British and American armed forces.!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooo, I put a S&W 586 6 shooter on layaway yesterday

It's a 4 inch in 357. I was really tempered to get the 6 inch barrel since it was there and the same price as the 4 inch

So a friend of mine just bought an OD green Tavor X-95.  Not one day later, he sent me a text saying he was beginning to have second thoughts on the color and wished he'd gone black... if-ya-know-what-I-mean!  Anyhoo, while grokking pictures online in an attempt to sell him on the color, I fell in love with it myself... but only in OD green or FDE.  Of course all I had to do was take my SAR-21 (not a picture of mine but a close approximation) out of the safe to remind me that I actually prefer the older model to the new one.  I'm going to try and drag him to the range Sunday so we can shoot them back to back.

• 2 weeks later...