• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drove the B210 up to Tillamook forest on Sunday to go shooting. Found a good place in a wide spot on the gravel road and was by myself, but I could hear a couple of other people shooting in the distance. Way too much fun, ended up packing out a trash bag full of other people's garbage though.

• Like 1

Drove the B210 up to Tillamook forest on Sunday to go shooting. Found a good place in a wide spot on the gravel road and was by myself, but I could hear a couple of other people shooting in the distance. Way too much fun, ended up packing out a trash bag full of other people's garbage though.

Good man, I always do the same. Too much trash laying around they start closing gates.

With any luck you got some reloadable shell or shotgun cases!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the gun show the other day, and by "the other day" I mean several months ago, I test fit a leather "Mare's Leg" holster to a Ruger 10/22 Charger pistol.  T'was quite a nice fit.  I promptly forgot this information.  So a few days ago, and by "a few days" I mean weeks ago, I was at another gun show and passed the leather holster guy and was like, "I seem to remember something important about this guy's table." and promptly forgot about it.  Then at a gun show on Sunday, and by "on Sunday" I mean two days ago... on Sunday, I remembered and bought one for my 10/22 Charger Takedown.  I got home and discovered that the Takedown apparently has a thicker fore-end than the regular Charger and had to be shoved with much vigor into the thing.  I left it for a few day and the leather seems to have stretched a bit but I want to know if there is some magic trick to stretching holster leather to fit a gun.

At the gun show the other day, and by "the other day" I mean several months ago, I test fit a leather "Mare's Leg" holster to a Ruger 10/22 Charger pistol.  T'was quite a nice fit.  I promptly forgot this information.  So a few days ago, and by "a few days" I mean weeks ago, I was at another gun show and passed the leather holster guy and was like, "I seem to remember something important about this guy's table." and promptly forgot about it.  Then at a gun show on Sunday, and by "on Sunday" I mean two days ago... on Sunday, I remembered and bought one for my 10/22 Charger Takedown.  I got home and discovered that the Takedown apparently has a thicker fore-end than the regular Charger and had to be shoved with much vigor into the thing.  I left it for a few day and the leather seems to have stretched a bit but I want to know if there is some magic trick to stretching holster leather to fit a gun.

Saran wrapped pistol and a wet leather holster.  Air dry.  Grease the pistol well especially the exterior before trying!  And you thought that shrink fit only applied to woman's jeans!