Now running a few boxes thru the 91/30, that's a different story. :lol:

Yeah, that and the .45/70 H&R I had were funnishing.  Ooh, I need to go to Urban Dictionary dot com right quick and enter my new word!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7.62x25 nagant. Strange round

Be very careful of this rifle!  The Nationalist Chinese [Comuntang] government seized a large lot of Japanese rifles and as an expedient just turned the barrels out a "few" turns and fed then with US 30-06 ammuniotion.  That worked for "a while" until late production Japanese rifles with cast as opposed to forged receivers became more common!  The unsupported junction between the 30-06 case and the face of the "modified" bolt and barrel may have contributed to the withdrawal of Chiang Kai Check, his 10 Generals and 100 Chiefs to Taiwan!  Unfortunatly, his son could not succed him since his mother was Russian!  [surprise!] A relic of the forced "coalition" between the nationalist and communist forces during WW2, reinforced by the manditory removal [fostering, AKA Hostaging] of Chiag Kai Check's son to "protective" custody in Moscow where he unplanned met his his future wife].  Bet you never heard that tid bit before! That's why Chiang's son did not succede him as President of the Taiwan based  Republic of China.  Politics?  An Eurasian head of state while "we claim to be to be the  legitimate heir to Sun Yet Sen's Chinese revotution?" would be really strange would't it?  All. veriifiable before responding so don.t "blovate" until you have fact checked!

Probably should have specified that that was the pistol, 1895 nagant chambered in 7.62x25. But yes some of the arisaka rifles are dangerous.

Oh right, you posted about the Mosin pistol before.  It's not that I have bad short term memory, it's that I have a short attention spa...  OOH!  SQUIRREL!

yeah the Nagant fires a crazy 7.62 round. the cyl actually moves forward and seats the brass against the back of the barrel and has no flash gap. you can suppress them

300px-76238comparison.jpg

the Arisaka is a trainer that couldn't even fire a real round. its a smooth bore training rifle.
they where made to fire blanks or wood bullets. the japanese where short on metals and didnt waste them on training lol 

normally it would fire a 6.5x50mmSR

• Like 2

This is a cheap gun. It's High Point 9mm. It's a little chunky and a little heavy, but it actually shoots really good and they come with a lifetime warranty. My buddy does custom Hydro-dipping paint jobs, so we did a "Zombie Killer" theme just for shit' n giggles. The nice thing about this gun is that most people would never think it's even a real gun with the crazy paint job. Depending on the person, some people love it, some people laugh at it. It's a great conversation piece either way. :rofl:

ZombieKiller9mm_zps836c92b3.jpg

• Like 2

This is a cheap gun. It's High Point 9mm. It's a little chunky and a little heavy, but it actually shoots really good and they come with a lifetime warranty. My buddy does custom Hydro-dipping paint jobs, so we did a "Zombie Killer" theme just for shit' n giggles. The nice thing about this gun is that most people would never think it's even a real gun with the crazy paint job. Depending on the person, some people love it, some people laugh at it. It's a great conversation piece either way. :rofl:

ZombieKiller9mm_zps836c92b3.jpg

Think about it!  This is what anti hand gunners want toy guns to look like "so that we can tell the toys from the real ones!"

started working on the new Mosin

11717296_10206043402821950_1500285696182

was clean outside, and fired well enough.

but inside is still got cosmo and loads of dirt in it   :sick:

good cleaning and re working the trigger.

might reblue the steel while its all out if I can get the stuff quick enough. 

• Like 1