SacDatsun Monthly Meet 'n Eat

68Datsun510

Hey folks, for those in the Sacramento area, we have our monthly meeting the first friday of every month at 630pm

Where?

Round Table Pizza

2234 Sunrise Blvd.

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Anyone can show up in pretty much anything, so, no excuses like, my carb needs jets, or my chrome muffler bearing siezed, you can show up in grandmas oldsmobile! Its all about the chit chat!

Contact sacramentodatsunowners@yahoo.com for more info!!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to make it but fridays i work all day whenever u have something on sunday i wll show up for sure,

like good thing about james is he always makes swap meets on weekends sundays i have always been there have fun guys by the way we are having our usual get together on santa clara california too this thursday at 6pm 12/30/10 welcome any datsun laurence expresway and el camino real at sturbucks parking lot

I understand about the difficulties of work schedules, i miss most events on weekends because I work for Save Mart, grocery stores generally are ALL open on weekends... =(

Maybe we will try an additional event every now and then for people who cant attend friday nights.

SOrry thatsoon510, SC is a tad far for me, maybe one day when i have extra gas money, and a RUNNING 510!! =)

I'll be there...Just moved to Tracy from the bay area .. still commute to San Jose for work....Got a house out here for CHEEEEEEP!! 2 car garage ALL MINE!!! YEAH!!! it seems i'm strategically placed right in the middle of the south bay monthly meet AND the sac-town monthly meet!! lookin forward to meetin all you Sac-guys this friday!

I'll be there...Just moved to Tracy from the bay area .. still commute to San Jose for work....Got a house out here for CHEEEEEEP!! 2 car garage ALL MINE!!! YEAH!!! it seems i'm strategically placed right in the middle of the south bay monthly meet AND the sac-town monthly meet!! lookin forward to meetin all you Sac-guys this friday!

Is this Jimmy, Cool beans on the house. Yes Tracy is a great place for all Datsun fun. Congrats

Victory and I will have the newest to our Datsun family the Big beautiful boxy green bean. See it for yourselfs, Friday Friday Friday.

Who's up for Faces after-wards, $5 cover B4 10pm Lets dance

I'm trying to get the day off. If I do can you bring the black bre spook with you? I'll let you know tommorrow. Thanks, Brian