620 Motor Mounts

dennis

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Not sure. Do you have either side yet? I'm sure I have atleast 1 in a bucket of steel scrap I'd send you. Then you just take a bottle jack and your ratchet to the yard and get the other side for cheeep :D

Not sure. Do you have either side yet? I'm sure I have atleast 1 in a bucket of steel scrap I'd send you. Then you just take a bottle jack and your ratchet to the yard and get the other side for cheeep :D

Thanks for the offer but I am buying them new. They are only 6.50 ea. Are we talking about the same thing here? The rubber pads that go between the cross-member and the motor?

If you mean the rubber things, they aren't really the motor mounts but the isolators. The metal brackets between them and the block are really the mounts.

Both the isolators for the L16 620 are the same. The isolators for the L18 are the same side to side but different from the L16 and the L20B are different again and there are left and right differences.

L20B isolators from 09 '74 on

Right Hand ......11220 B8000

Left Hand .........11221 B8000

If you mean the rubber things, they aren't really the motor mounts but the isolators. The metal brackets between them and the block are really the mounts.

Both the isolators for the L16 620 are the same. The isolators for the L18 are the same side to side but different from the L16 and the L20B are different again and there are left and right differences.

L20B isolators from 09 '74 on

Right Hand ......11220 B8000

Left Hand .........11221 B8000

Thanks Mike, when looking up parts they always refer them as motor mounts.