1976 Datsun 620-pickup for sale $400.

Selling my datsun. Its a single-cab long bed with a shiny goldish yellow paint job. its got tinted windows, a radio that works and chrome wheels with just a little bit of rust on them. the tires on it are pretty new also. It broke down on me about 2 years ago so it doesnt run. It probably needs a new engine but im not sure, but the body is in good shape. its got a couple of dings but nothin serious. Im now asking $400 for it. i really need to sell it so i can pay some bills! I live in mount vernon, Tx, 100 miles east of Dallas, Tx. Let me know if your interested! Thanks

04-08-08_1037.jpg

my bro drivin the datsun! it doesnt actually have those racin stripes..

its pretty dirty in these pics.. i didnt have time to wash it..

1227001015a.jpg

1227001018.jpg

1227001017.jpg

1227001015.jpg

1227001014.jpg

1227001013a.jpg

1227001013.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you said it probably needed a new engine, but what would you reckon the problem was with it? I'm looking for something that I could fix relatively easy. I've already got a 240z project that's going to take me a while to finish.

I know you said it probably needed a new engine, but what would you reckon the problem was with it? I'm looking for something that I could fix relatively easy. I've already got a 240z project that's going to take me a while to finish.

I talked to my dad and he said there is a hole in the block and that it threw a rod. So i guess it needs a new block. I dont know exactly what all that means but hopefully it helps you get an idea of cost and such.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll give ya 300 to get it to Memphis lol. I wish you'd posted a few months ago, it'd be sold. Now I've got no room. :-/ If you're interested I'd buy the driveshaft from you for sure. What year is it? 5 speed? I'm working on a similar project to hessianben's. Someone help me out... Would this fit as my (521) 5speed provided the usual mount modifications? If so I'd take that too. Glws at any rate!

Is it a 5 speed? interested in any trades plus cash at all? Are you able to tow if somewhat locally? PM me your number and I'll text you tomorrow and we can work something out...

yeah its a 5 speed. no im not interested in trades really.. just need the cash. Yes i should be able to tow if local. my number is (903) 717-1317.