my 720

jdatsun

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine that was the same condition i got 500 cash out of, and i traded a laptop for it. unless a 720 is CLEAN AS SHIT, its not worth over 1k usually. Ans it sucks cuz i like 720's, i miss this one i used to own. I was told that his son ended up getting in a big wreck with her. I should of never sold her, she had a vacume leak i couldnt fix, but i got 1700 out of her. I miss that 720, my favorite truck next to the 620 ive ever owned. IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

I regretted selling that truck every day after i did, but i needed the money :(. I bought it from a 78 year old who had bought her brand new in 81. 85k on her only as well.

Hows she run and stuff, needs lots of info. The one i sold finally for 500 bucks had a mild vacume leak and such.

For $500-$750 keep it! You'll need it for parts shopping when you get a 510. Oh and you won't get shit for a $500 510. Keep the truck, save up $2K to $3K and buy one. If you get a $500 one you will spend $5K getting it up to the $2,000 one you should have bought not including all your labor!!!.

For $500-$750 keep it! You'll need it for parts shopping when you get a 510. Oh and you won't get shit for a $500 510. Keep the truck, save up $2K to $3K and buy one. If you get a $500 one you will spend $5K getting it up to the $2,000 one you should have bought not including all your labor!!!.

What he says is very true. I'd take his advice.

Listen to mike... I'm well beyond that budget, and I'm not even close.