box flares ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spray Paint? WTF? :confused:  You should send that shit back and get a full refund and buy elsewhere :poke: You don't want that sort of "quality" in a car you've work this hard on. :no:

• Like 1
  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well nw they want me to pay a 15% restocking fee that equalls out to $58.50 . All I want is a non bent radiator . So frustrating .
Here is the replie they sent me

Hi,all of our radiator are aluminum material.But if you insist on returning the item back,we need to tell you the return policy:All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.For Return item,if it is free shipping,15% re-stocking fee will be applied.sorry for any inconvenience.

Guess I will have to get ebay involved

http://www.rickscamaros.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?search_year=1969&q=spoiler&x=0&y=0&cm_mmc=google-_-Converters_GoodA-S-69+camaro+front+spoiler-_-Broad-_-69+camaro+front+spoiler&cm_guid=1-_-100000000000000360714-_-11732510071&ne_ppc_id=1393&ne_key_id=14688946&ne_sadid=11732510071

• 3 weeks later...

Three quality checks they said??

1. Does it look like a radiator... if not, add more radiatorness

2. Is it shiny/new looking... if not, spray some silver paint on it

3. Did we charge 10 times as much as it cost to make... if not, add a huge shipping price and make sure to charge a massive restocking fee

Did you use a card through paypal to pay for it?? Contact Visa or something if you have to, they have protection too that's not as dumb as ebay/paypal. That silver paint was sweet, so shiny lol.

CHAFFS!!

-Robert

I took the car to car's and coffee today  it was fun. this car sounds crazy driving through tunnels with no exhaust lol

every once and a while my car would just cut out while driving at random times=( it acted like the fuel pump was cutting out  . I figured out it was my maf plug . If you unplug the maf and plug it back in it makes a good connection and runs fine  so i ordered a new maf plug from wiring specialty's   . i also picked up a new cas plug since mine is cracked.

20130622_113341_zps7370ce11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...