Roof racks 4 sale...custom made

Hello all..as some of you know im now making custom roof racks for any vehicle.

I can use square or round 1/2 inch tubing.

I can leave them bare metal or paint them to match your vehicle.

If you have pics of a design or style you like i can duplicate / fab it up.

This isnt a business but more a way to make extra $$$ so prices are flexible. Id say $100-$250 depending on what design you want & if I paint it as well. Im even open to trades for other parts :D

Heres a few pix of my work..keep in mind the 720 rack isnt done yet :cool:

bg79rl.jpg

2cnuv7q.jpg

30az0cl.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave- Ill make you a rack..you come down to pick it up & we'll take a cruise in the HB :D

Datto510- responded & 10 - 4 !

Heres a close up the clamp/bolt design...

9qil4i.jpg

2h87rdg.jpg

I dip the "feet" & bottoms of the clamps in Plasti-dip to protect the paint / trim.

those look SOO nice. i was planning on cutting off my rain gutters so i already ripped all the trim off. u think it would work on the metal lip that remains? or would i have to get new trimming?

Thanks. Even with the stainless trim not on the gutters the clamps should still get a firm grip on the gutters. I can even bend them a little different to ensure a good hold.

• 1 month later...

fy nuh lee.... i found this thread!.... i thought i was dreaming when i was lloking for this thread

can you do a 1988 honda civic 4 door? would i need to make a trip down to san diego? what would i be looking at in cost?

i mean, my car is a beater honda but it is on its way to rat-rod potential. i have a bike rack on there now but i think it would look cool to have a rack on top that looks kinda like the vw racks

BugRoofRack1.jpg

BugRoofRack5.jpg

i would get it in metal with the wood inserts

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.