oz411 build thread

oz411

Been playing around again, fixed the original plate light and removed the crappy one

Also the rear bumper has been annoying the piss out of me, the way it sat out so i cut about an inch out of the brackets and welded them back on... :cool:

015-2.jpg

I like it !!! I am going to have to do that to mine

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky your not getting flooded out and loosing this car with all the rain down there.

Looks good.

Coolest 411 I have seen.

Thanks hainz, the rain is definately getting a bit much, pain in the ass taking the long road everywhere as a lot of roads are under water

OZ411

How things going down there.?

Hate to see many people and or Datsuns/Patrols getting Washed away in the flood.Esp nice ones since you Aussies take better care of them Down Under!

I liked Brisbane when I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things were pretty scary for a little while

024-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys. its been a while,

alright heres where im at, 2 weeks ago the little MG cried "ENOUGH" and started a bit of bearing knock, so its out atm got the crank ground, block faced/honed and head faced, new set of bearings gaskets and $650 out of pocket it'll be back in soon.

While its out i also thought why not get another carb so i scored a 45dcoe for $250 and an inlet manifold for $225. :hyper:

im after some advice on tuning these anyone????

oic's soon

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Makes me sad looking back thru this. Heres how it went down i snapped an axle being silly, got another axle out of something else resplined and something didnt feel right. Next thing you know im buying a house and starting a family so the 411 got parked up and put an inflated price on it as the wife wants it gone. Anyway im starting to miss driving the little wagon so watch this space.