my new 521

dat521gatherer

That was Jay selling them, not sure if they sold or not, but they were to expensive for me.

That is a clean looking interior, it looks like it is all there, what does the dash top look like under the cover?

It was perfect when I got it but then the infamous crack that runs from the ashtray appeared one day and I was devastated. I have a 520 metal one but I don't know if I want to put it in yet.

SANY1512.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I'm currently redoing my tail lights and bumper. I messed up and had two left side frames powder coated and can't find a right side frame without any broken studs. This is taking forever.

SANY9141_zpszv788n39.jpg

SANY9149_zpsdsyij4ob.jpg

SANY9166_zps6d8hkkxj.jpg

SANY9170_zpsohrunzp6.jpg

SANY9172_zpsgwmbgmlt.jpg

SANY9181_zpsyjfpzkln.jpg

I used all three of these products to shine up the lenses but did not notice a difference in any of them as which was better.

SANY9182_zpsgwebx9l4.jpg

• Like 4

Very good

Thanks Tanker.

Very nice all the way around. My 521 has the door switches. I shall take a pic because we like pics

Did you install them? I know it was a option but never seen original door switches. I've seen hundreds of 521's and they all have the rubber block off plugs.

• Like 1

I will take pics when I get home. They were installed on the truck when I got her in 09. They are non op if memory serves me right. I almost hate to post pics here of my truck. Night and day difference between that clean machine and the stupid po all black all over everything spray job

• Like 1

Hey no worries. I have a beater daily 521 in another thread. Sometimes I wonder what people think of me driving around cause it looks like shit. Especially now with a crunched bed. But in the end I really don't care.

My green one isn't as nice as it looks or maybe not as nice as I think it should be. It was hit at one point in it's life and I feel the front fender and hood will never line up also they body shop repainted the front half of the cab but not the back or bed. I feel it does have potential though.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The cab (dome) light on a 521 always has power going to it.  The switch lever on the light grounds the light, and it comes on.  the door switches have a wire going to the cab light, one for each switch, and the switch supplies an addition aground when the door is opened.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...