Custom Datsun Carbon Fiber Wraps for the Pacific NW

1) I agree that you seemed to be boasting a bit with the "bmws, benz, lambo..." talk, but understandable. When I am talking about my work, I usually mention the higher end cars. No one wants to hear what you did to some college kids Dodge Neon, but people seem to be genuinely interested in work done on high end cars. I think that it shows that people trust you with they precious investments, so you are the real deal. And before all this "post up some pictures of your work" talk starts, I have pictures up the ying yang if you want to see.

2) That brushed aluminum looks insane! Im not a fan of CF really, but your work looks very good. I may have to send you some pieces of my car to get wrapped...

3) Yes i originally posted that the girl looked photoshopped, and thats because it did to me. You showed me it wasnt, so I stand corrected. And I agree about the motorboat... BRBRBRBRBRBBRBRBRBRBRBBRBRBR :baby:

Thank you... nobody does want to hear about a typical Honda Civic lip I've wrapped or a 300zx 50th AE hood scoop... they want to see High-End!! The only reason why I posted up about "where are everyone's pics" is because I got irritated on all the negative feedback... I'm not used to that and thats why I never joined forums...

The brushed is insane looking... YES it is! lol Just wait! I just wrapped my 620 grill inserts and I'm going to do my airdam later today too if I get the chance

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally dig the wrapped datsun bezel. Amazing what happens when someone posts pictures of stuff we can relate to.

How well does this stuff hold up to high temperatures?

Actually, the stuff holds up very well to extreme heat... Its meant to handle "on the exterior of vehicles" for up to 8 years in Las Vegas Desert Heat, but pretty much infinite on interior designs! It was 2009's SEMA Product of the Year and has held up to its reputation... theres a reason why I'm a dealer in it nowadays

Id like to know how much this runs you, a full wrapped dash would be sex :cool:

the bezels look really good man, how much would one run?

It depends on the condition of the existing dash bezel... I still need to order a couple ABS Dash Caps for mine so I can wrap those as well...

But I'm thinking of doing an exchange/core program on the bezels... Since I have many clean ones... just send me one thats not cracked to shit ( Drilled holes are fine since I can just reverse fill those ) but thats what I'm thinking for Datso owners... just need to get a few more in the door thats all :)

Sorry guys... Since I'm not mass producing these and they're custom applications... I don't post up prices online due to people like to hold upon those prices for any and every vehicle application... If any of you are in my area or wanna send me your parts to get professionally wrapped... Just contact my shop 253-592-2697 and add my shop on facebook cuz thats where all my discounts and coupons are at... http://facebook.com/...sperformance... and to those of you that don't have a facebook, get off ratsun for a change and try something new yo! lol

• Like 2

This is so refreshing! Here I thought I was wasting my money on stuff, and then a thread like this comes around and I'm reminded what wasting money really is :D

Ever see the movie "The Big Lebowski"??

"Well, thats like Your Opinion... man..." LMFAO!! :lol:

Anyway... without anymore Negative Nancy's.... I just got finished wrapping my late 70s 620 grill sections in CF and also wrapped my front spoiler as well... I have more grills so I'll do a couple other setups sometime...

Heres a Pic of BEFORE I wrapped the airdam but I wrapped the grill sections

DSCI00552-1.jpg

Heres a Pic of AFTER I wrapped the airdam and the next pic after that is a close-up of the details...

Let me know what you guys think...

DSCI0080.jpg

DSCI0081.jpg

• Like 3

Nick

I dont see myself having the funds to do something like this, even tho its cheaper than real carbon fiber. My money would go towards some cool little shits for my car, or bills (ha!). However, that looks pretty good man. I dig it, and think you do well. I like the brushed metal wrap, too.

Nick

I dont see myself having the funds to do something like this, even tho its cheaper than real carbon fiber. My money would go towards some cool little shits for my car, or bills (ha!). However, that looks pretty good man. I dig it, and think you do well. I like the brushed metal wrap, too.

Thanks... Its cool yo!! Alot of people don't either honestly, but hey... the women think its sexy and to me thats money well spent... lol...

But like I said when I first joined this forum stuff... I'm just here to inform people of the types of stuff my shop does in auto customizations... this is just one of the many...

I never said this was cheap, nor even needed LOL... but its a market out there and hopefully my sharing info helped out some others on ideas...

Add my shop on facebook and see more.... Don't have a Facebook?? It's cool... you can still view more of my work http://facebook.com/nichaulassperformance

THANKS for the input

im confused here... so youre letting everyone know you lay out laminates on cars..... carbonfiber, brushed aluminum, chrome, brass, colors etc are all laminates anyone here can buy online Yeah 3m? anyone here can pull this off with some practice. wtf is this?

• Like 1

im confused here... so youre letting everyone know you lay out laminates on cars..... carbonfiber, brushed aluminum, chrome, brass, colors etc are all laminates anyone here can buy online Yeah 3m? anyone here can pull this off with some practice. wtf is this?

dude is providing goods and services that obviously there is a market for. why hate?

• Like 3

I want to see you make all the nice curves and bends. These arent just straight panels. Also have you ever realized that not everyone is a DIYer? Heck I know mechanics that the last thing they want to do is change the oil on their own car.

I want to see you make all the nice curves and bends. These arent just straight panels. Also have you ever realized that not everyone is a DIYer? Heck I know mechanics that the last thing they want to do is change the oil on their own car.

I do it all the time .

• 4 weeks later...

DSCI0028.jpg

how long would this take

This only took me about 2 hours of prep, 30 min of filling in some holes and cracks, then 1 hour to wrap it...

I just wrapped my 620's ABS Dash Cap yesterday so I'll be posting up pics later today...

If you have any questions its easier to ask me on my shop phone 253-592-2697 and be sure to add my shop page on facebook too http://facebook.com/nichaulassperformance

• Like 1

Ever see the movie "The Big Lebowski"??

"Well, thats like Your Opinion... man..." LMFAO!! :lol:

Anyway... without anymore Negative Nancy's.... I just got finished wrapping my late 70s 620 grill sections in CF and also wrapped my front spoiler as well... I have more grills so I'll do a couple other setups sometime...

Heres a Pic of BEFORE I wrapped the airdam but I wrapped the grill sections

DSCI00552-1.jpg

I agree it looks awesome,but its a spoiler how long is it going to look good before the road debris take their toll?

Heres a Pic of AFTER I wrapped the airdam and the next pic after that is a close-up of the details...

I agree it looks really good,but realistically how long is that spoiler going to look good.It is different than a dash, I mean road debris and whatnot.

Let me know what you guys think...

DSCI0080.jpg

DSCI0081.jpg

So as promised I finally am posting up some pics of my 620's Dry Carbon Fiber Wrapped Dash Cap!!

Since I'm not on this site very often just Add me on Facebook http://facebook.com/nichaulass

or

Get ahold of me Directly

CARD-FB.jpg

DSCI0124.jpg

DSCI0132.jpg

DSCI01282.jpg

Wow. Looks amazing. When I get all me 240sx s13 dash Parts to put into my Datsun 510 I really want to send some shit to you.

People will always talk shit about what they can't do or can't afford, and carbon fiber isn't for every one, but it makes me smile and I love the way it looks