411's UNITE

oz411

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, thats why im more thinking to stop leaks and things like that with old seals. Because if you have a good window, and a good seal thats just leaking a bit, and since they are a pain to find half the time (and spendy when you do) it may be a good way as a "temp" fix. We were talking about the stuff as wellt o fix moon roof leaks in our sentra se-r's since the seals constantly go out in em. I know some stuff i want to use that stuff on.

Ya, thats why im more thinking to stop leaks and things like that with old seals. Because if you have a good window, and a good seal thats just leaking a bit, and since they are a pain to find half the time (and spendy when you do) it may be a good way as a "temp" fix. We were talking about the stuff as wellt o fix moon roof leaks in our sentra se-r's since the seals constantly go out in em. I know some stuff i want to use that stuff on.

same idea works with silicone ask me how i know

Haha my seal has its own ecosystem. True ratsun style. I bought it very neglected, and loved up the engine and engine bay pretty good. Now the window, then the interior.

Of course get that girl a little lower.

When my money evens out from my recent state to state move I will get all my p's and q's in order. Still gotta tag and insure it after that. But getting a window seal is a big priority. Even if those rubber ones only last a couple years, guess that just means I need to stock up on them haha.

Yeah those are the ones I was checking out. Doesn't seem to be any other options out there so worse comes to worse I will buy a bunch of them just to stock up.

I'm going to go talk to the local window guy about if there is anything we can do about the fogginess on the outer edges of the window as well.

theres new window seals for the front on ebay for 30 bucks that are reproductions and they accept the stainless trim supposedly

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm. I found this pic online, 411 in seattle years upon years ago, looks familiar, but i cant tell.May been my wagon before paul bought it? Looks alot like her, and i hope it is her, because it shows how long she has gone around. 411-1.jpg

And also hopefully the wagon will be coming home sunday, cant wait to have her here tos tart on her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...