• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got my goon a few months ago now.

It's an Australian delivered (i'm in oz) 1965 WP411, seems to be a crossover model as it has the 410 tailights and I believe the 410 grill (someone can confirm).

wholecar.jpg

Has some interesting insignatures on the rear quarters which appear to be factory.

rearend.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have one purchased off EBAY. It seems correct however I have been told they get brittle quickly so I have been aging it in my garage. It has not been in the sun yet but after 2 years it is still very pliable. This is not an endorsement of this gasket just stating from my aging test and what others have told me.

If yours is leaking that bad it sounds like you have nothing to lose.

Hey i got a suggestion for you on that window seal. I was talking to another datsun owner the other day on this shit. Its called rubber in a can, dont remember where to order online but i saw the comercials. Me and him were talking about leaking seals and using this stuff. Just mask off the area on the old seal, and spray this stuff on and in the cracks, and when it hardens its supposed to be waterproof and everything.