411's UNITE

oz411

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My WPL411. I still haven't finished polishing the factory paint job.

01.jpg02.jpg

This will be going soon as I have other projects that capture my interest more than old Datsuns. Still, I think that the 411 is the most attractive of those early Japanese imports. It's important to save some of these early imports. Japan's entry into the American auto market is a significant part of our automotive history.

You wanted pictures, so here are mine. Same color as your wagon, but North American spec RL411SSS with Borg Warner automatic transmission. Interior view shows clock, not factory but same size and location. It's a battery operated alarm clock. The only factory clock I have ever seen was the picture in the driver's handbook of options.

Rear

ip7ejs.jpg

Front

veu060.jpg

Engine

2yowv86.jpg

Alt front

34gu1s6.jpg

Interior

acbuq8.jpg

love it mike,

so mine would be the original colour i wasnt real sure, looks damn close to yours.

damn i gotta get a standard mirror

That's the original color. I got an unexpected bonus when I bought this car [new], the dealer left the can of original touchup paint for me. I still have it, dried up of course. This was before dedicated car shipping ships, so cars were likely to get dinged in transit, so Nissan shipped each car with a can of touchup paint from the same lot as the factory paint job.