My New 68 2 door :D

Icehouse

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats going to be a lot of pizza :D

Hmm... well, at least you got practice in on the first one! $5 an hour, crap, you're hired!

haha :D

Ditto!!!!!! :)

Great stuff Jeff!!

I'm to slow to charge any more for machining :)

2eDeYe;107743'']haha, I sometimes have to design stuff to be within +/- .001 :blink:

Then it gets coated and your fucked :D At least thats what happens to me on a lot of stuff I assemble, the damn coating is to thick!!

Pacman if only I could have it that low, downtown Seattle is super bumpy!! I drive about 25 miles each way to work so I need some suspension, not that I haven't went without it for the last 2 years in the 620. For some reason I'm a hub cap guy, I like wheels but to me they have to be on a super low car. Factory wheels look good at any height. It will be lower soon though :D

I got a new MS box from Tagen (cookapoop) today I soldered for EDIS, hopefully I did it right :D I had an EE help me so if it doesn't work I'm going to blame him :D haha

yeah%20001.JPG

All I need is the censor bracket and I will be ready to try it out!!! Well and a little wiring :D

jeff do you still have the 200sx wheels on your 68?I was going to buy them off ray but was short on cash?let me know if you still have them fs?

BJ

The wheels in the photo above are 300z wheels, the early models were 4 lug, we sold them a while ago, we do have a few other sets of wheels though. I know how you love rims :D Did you buy Dom's wats? I wanted those!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Dude!! Your car needs these! Got anything cool you wanna trade?:D

DSCN0917.jpg

DSCN0918.jpg

DSCN0919.jpg

YOU FUCKER!!!!! I was the second person to get in touch with him.... He did give me all the extra parts he had for the price of the grille :D What do you want to trade? I do have ton's of parts :D haha call me 253 227 0692

Yeah, I didn't want to be a greedy asshole and take all of that guys cool stuff. But I couldn't pass up on the seats!:D

I'll give you a shout tommorow, I'm busy packing my crap up tonight.

Edited by datto510
Yeah, I didn't want to be a greedy asshole and take all of that guys cool stuff. But I couldn't pass up on the seats!:D

I'll give you a shout tommorow, I'm busy packing my crap up tonight.

The seats were the best part, the grille was worth 75 but it's not like it was mint like those seats :D The rest of the stuff he was talking about tossing so I had to save it :D

• 2 weeks later...