Cody's Green 69 510 4-door

Been a long time since I posted on here, sadly, my 68 4 door ROT box has been sacrificed to the Datsun gods and has been reincarnated in the form of all its suspension goodness being transferred to the car with a pristine, albeit not DENT free car. Not to mention a lot of other nice things to follow.

Its still a long way from done, rebuilding the Rebello L19 i swapped in for a whole 2 weeks. Even before though, it was a very fun little L motor!!!

Also still working on improving interior, stereo, seats, belts, etc.

DSCI1579.jpg

dat1.jpg

dat2.jpg

dat3.jpg

dat4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bonvo: No, a buddy of mine had em for a couple years and didnt want em

Banzai: Why would i give up a set of free period correct looking wheels for a cheap knockoff of a real wheel? ;) All they need is my good tires swapped on from my Z wheels and a blast and powdercoat =)

Datrod: THanks!!!!!

• Like 1

well I knew you would hate the wheel comment.

I just think RBs are the best clone of a Panasport at a affordable price.

wheels make or break a car.

a buddy of mine had em for a couple years and didnt want em???

I can see why!!!!!!!

You cant tell me period correct wheels are going to look better than some GOLD Forged TE37s on there. Then that would be gangsta on that car.

PS the first photos car looks polished.later photos looks faded. were those old photos?Maybe just the sun making it look faded.

still like the car. Has great potential with better wheels. Then you can move up to the 510realm

• Like 1

well I knew you would hate the wheel comment.

I just think RBs are the best clone of a Panasport at a affordable price.

Dont get me wrong the are nice, but im a habitual cheap ass and i honestly really like the look of these wheels, once they are cleaned up. They were free, so this investment will be minimal, and if i somehow find the need for nicer wheels in the future, ill go for it!

wheels make or break a car.

Indeed.

a buddy of mine had em for a couple years and didnt want em???

I can see why!!!!!!!

His cars mission is to be a ratsun to the core, so much so that even aluminum wheels are too nice for him. Thats why he didnt ant them.

You cant tell me period correct wheels are going to look better than some GOLD Forged TE37s on there. Then that would be gangsta on that car.

Oh no you didnt! Thats my FAV wheel evaaaaaaaar lol

PS the first photos car looks polished.later photos looks faded. were those old photos?Maybe just the sun making it look faded.

Sun killed the pics, couldnt get a single effin angle to work. The cars paint is polished to a point, but it needs to be redone properly and have a few nasty spots cleaned up.

still like the car. Has great potential with better wheels. Then you can move up to the 510realm

Move up to the realm? Ive been on there since 2003! Haha, anyway, give em a chance, when they are cleaned up, and i get a decent photo well see how they truly look!