Stock 620 Wheel Stud Size

79D50

I got my newly powder coated Turbines yesterday and started installing them on the truck. A few studs are pretty bad and my fresh mag lugs would not thread properly. Can someone tell me the stock wheel stud size for a 1976 620. I couldn't locate the data in the book and search was useless.

Thanks...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait how did you get mag lug nuts without knowing your stud dimensions and thread pitch? could that be the reason why they wouldnt thread properly? just a thought. also go under frequently asked questions, there is a good bit of info on lug nut engagement, its worth reading for safetys sake.

wait how did you get mag lug nuts without knowing your stud dimensions and thread pitch? could that be the reason why they wouldnt thread properly? just a thought. also go under frequently asked questions, there is a good bit of info on lug nut engagement, its worth reading for safetys sake.

All I needed was the length. I didn't take the measurement before leaving the truck. All but 2 threaded correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Suitable Golf Clubs for Golf Beginners

golf clubs for sale are not brain surgery, but it is a highly individualistic process and rarely, except in the young, is it instinctive. One must develop technique and "feeling" related to their own body type, natural ability and coordination. The secret to solving golf's difficulties is excellent professional golf instruction. ishiner